Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who's tailgate should I party with when I get to the game on Sunday?

abales41

In other words, who here thinks their tailgate party is one of a kind. Just a fun thread for those tired of the same stuff over and over, not to mention SKINS fans bashing other SKINS fans (not cool)... What are ya'll bringing for the party? Have fun and be safe!!! Hail to the greatest team in football!!!

:helmet: :cheers: :helmet:

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

:dallasuck I would say invite some of your friends to the game and throw your own tail gate party. That is the best way to have a great time. You can always chat it up with the people next to you and you can also learn what makes your tailgate better. You learn something new that you can do at every tailgate. Just customize it to suit you and your friends. :dallasuck

:dallasuck I would say invite some of your friends to the game and throw your own tail gate party. That is the best way to have a great time. You can always chat it up with the people next to you and you can also learn what makes your tailgate better. You learn something new that you can do at every tailgate. Just customize it to suit you and your friends. :dallasuck

I know that:D I'm just asking people to share their own experiences...I'll be with a ton of people drinking PBR and having homemade BBQ or hamburgers/hotdogs! Now I'm hungry...:silly:

:dallasuck

Are you a beautiful girl and do you have friends? This reminds me of a gas, grass, or ... thread. :laugh:

Nope....man where are the people with open minds? Forget it already...I thought people would have fun with this thread, but I guess not...instead everybody has jokes! :doh:

I think it still has the chance to be a fun thread and definately one that will take peoples minds off of our record sofar. We are still only on the first page. But on a side note PBR :doh:. I can not say much I started off with Bud and grew into a beer drinker. Ok enough of the dissing on rice beer. So when is Fed Ex going to get the mobile strip club like the Bucs had last year. That would be the place to go to tailgate.

Archived