Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Campbell...Xavier Lee....SPARK

SkinsNoles21

I think his running backs had a little something to do with that.

Man, that irks me... I watched the Sugarbowl 2 nights ago and Jason really stepped up in the game when the running backs were being shut down. He also made a difference in several other games in 2004 when our running game got shut down. Oh, and Leinart had Bush at USC but you hear no one attribute his success to his running back.

Maybe he'll be great, hopefully so. Maybe he will not. We'll find out soon enough but give the guy the credit he deserves in college. Auburn won as a team - they were hard fighting soldiers.

I was at the game too (Section 10, 5th row), and I DID NOT Rush the field. I did so my freshman year when we beat FSU, but that was a JUSTIFIED reason, b/c we beat FSU for the first time, and they were ranked #4 in the country at the time. In fact, I was so pissed at the people that rushed--way to waste it.

Anyway, back to the 'skins and Xavier Lee. He was sort of impressive, but he had a million years to throw the ball. Terps really didn't generate much of a pass rush. He did stare down his receivers, but still, when anyone has 10 seconds to throw, they can find the open man. He did have an impressive escape or too, and did come up with some big throws, but in the end, Terps won, so who cares, go Skins, whoever the QB may be.

Archived