Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Puke vs. Carolina Game Night (8:15 est)...

tr1

Seriously?

I saw a kid that has never started a game come in and manage it well. He made some bad decisions but he made more good than bad.

He converted a number of third and longs over 8 yards a couple over 10yds. He moved well in the pocket and he scrambled when he needed too. He didn't rush alot of throws.

He threw a couple of bad balls but nothing that would give me worry as a puke fan. He started having a good rhythm with Witten and Owens giving them both their best game of the year.

He recognized the blitz and countered it effectively the majority of the time.

Carolina may have given up the ball more than normal but Romo sits to pee helped them take advantage of that. He converted the turnovers into points.

In my humble view of the game Romo sits to pee exceeded all expectations I had of him. I never would have guessed he would have the field and pocket presence he does.

This all my :2cents: take it for whats it worth.

:laugh: you need some glasses

because none of that happened

the score was 14-10 (should have been 14-7 stupid TO called) and on the Dallas TD was aided by a couple bad calls

you saw a PI not called that would have gave Carolina the ball in the Red Zone, you later saw Meshawn drop a sure TD so logicaly it should have been 24-7 in the third.

You saw a Panther team drop pass after pass keep going 3 & out, giving Dallas several chances to score, but yet they couldn't do it until the panthers started giving them the ball already in the red zone.

Every time the panthers blitzed he threw the ball away or into coverage, and was lucky several times it was picked off. The one big pass play he had the DB fell leaving TO all alone, and Romo sits to pee throws it so close to the sideline, TO goes out of bounds untouched.

I am not saying Romo sits to pee sucked, he did avoided a couple sacks, and has a strong arm... but Madden, and people on here is giving him a lot more credit than he earned.

what did you see, seriously

Carolina killed themselves.... dropped balls, turnovers, missed tackles, db falling down, the stupid time out

Dallas didnt play to great either.

Many stupid penalties. A costly turnover which I still question.

Another Vandy missed FG.

Please though. We won by 21 in Carolina on primetime with a QB making his first start.

Others have given it up, why cant you? :)

I am not saying Romo sits to pee sucked, he did avoided a couple sacks, and has a strong arm... but Madden, and people on here is giving him a lot more credit than he earned.

Bubba it was his FIRST START EVER @ Carolina on natl. TV? First start man! I love you because you're so darn stubborn but when you do this you really expose yourself for what you are. If JC pulled a game like this in his first start you'd be running the streets of Roanoke naked right now. There were breaks and calls going both ways.

24/36

270 yards

1 TD

1 "INT"

Typical puke fan, when it was 14-0 his head was hiding behind a beer and a pillow, now that they win they show up to brag! But hey, Hope JG will grow a pair and put in JC and get him ready for next year! Stick a fork in it for this year, we cant catch up.

F dallas

Where do I brag? I don't have time to post here while the games going.

what did you see, seriously

Carolina killed themselves.... dropped balls, turnovers, missed tackles, db falling down, the stupid time out

:laugh: :laugh:

Bubba, I'm picturing you in a burning building, everyone around you is running past you trying to get out of the place, and you're standing there yelling....."Don't panic, there's nothing to see here, its not really a fire, don't panic"..............

Slice it anyway you want to Romo sits to pee had a helluva game, he is far and away better than Bledsoe, and I've been screaming for him to get the starting job since the beginning of the year.

Romo sits to pee is the real deal. Undrafted free agent too. I'm on cloud nine, and nothing you can say will ruin it for me.

Now go to bed, and pray the the lord almighty that Jason Campbell will be half as good as Romo sits to pee when he gets his chance. :laugh: :laugh:

the score was 14-10 (should have been 14-7 stupid TO called) and on the Dallas TD was aided by a couple bad calls

you saw a PI not called that would have gave Carolina the ball in the Red Zone, you later saw Meshawn drop a sure TD so logicaly it should have been 24-7 in the third.

You saw a Panther team drop pass after pass keep going 3 & out, giving Dallas several chances to score, but yet they couldn't do it until the panthers started giving them the ball already in the red zone.

Every time the panthers blitzed he threw the ball away or into coverage, and was lucky several times it was picked off. The one big pass play he had the DB fell leaving TO all alone, and Romo sits to pee throws it so close to the sideline, TO goes out of bounds untouched.

I'm not trying to be a prick here Bubba your a respected member and I like the optimism you bring.

But I disagree.

Carolina may have made the drops and the mistakes but Romo sits to pee played better than I think your giving him credit for. He took the shots down field to loosen up the Secondary. He hit the TE over the middle on long 3rd downs.

Dallas went 3 and out twice. That's counting the pick that he had.

I'm just telling you what I saw in that game. You may disagree but I saw someone who played well enough to win the game. Romo sits to pee played to win.

He didn't play to lose or to "manage" the game.

If your this rough on Romo sits to pee in first start how do you view MB in the last few games?

I saw an average team beat a bad team. I thought Carolina was better than that.

That kickoff return fumble was the game...that guy is gonna have a bad day today.

And this was another poorly game by the refs. TO was holding all night and got flagged once...and the O-Line never got flagged for holding... :doh:

:laugh: :laugh:

Bubba, I'm picturing you in a burning building, everyone around you is running past you trying to get out of the place, and you're standing there yelling....."Don't panic, there's nothing to see here, its not really a fire, don't panic"..............

Slice it anyway you want to Romo sits to pee had a helluva game, he is far and away better than Bledsoe, and I've been screaming for him to get the starting job since the beginning of the year.

Romo sits to pee is the real deal. Undrafted free agent too. I'm on cloud nine, and nothing you can say will ruin it for me.

Now go to bed, and pray the the lord almighty that Jason Campbell will be half as good as Romo sits to pee when he gets his chance. :laugh: :laugh:

And this isn't trolling? :doh:

...average qb....

Thats quite a compliment coming from you. We can all read between the lines when you say "average quarterback".

What you're really saying is........."Romo sits to pee looked great, I wish our QB could play that well, I'm going to go have a good cry right now".............

Average game...below average refs...average qb...bad Carolina team...just the facts.

Yeah, the refs were below average. They called a phantom holding and false start against Andre Gurode and missed several holds by Carolina O-Lineman on Dallas pass rushers. Not to mention they gave Gamble an INT despite bobbling the ball and stepping out of bounds.

But Keyshawn wanted a pass interference on Newman despite Newman not even touching him.

Difference maker.

YAKUZA

I don't know how good Dallas is, because Carolina played pretty crappy at times...

but I thought the kid did a pretty good job leading the team.

I didn't want to see Romo sits to pee play well, but I thought he did.

I still hate Dallas, and wish them nothing but heartache.

WOW what a run..

can you say Blowout?

dayum.

well dallas lost

game over

Dallas Season = Over
Na Na Na Na Na Na Na, Hey! You Suck!

Panthers Gonna Beat The Hell Outta You And You And You And You!!!!!

I don't know what was more fun. Watching my 'Boys win on Sunday night, or reading this thread on Monday morning. Thanks to all the posters who made it special. :)

Archived