Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYG vs TB game thread

the burgundy and gold

The Giants have passed the most brutal part of their schedule and have come out smelling like a rose.

Philly has passed the cupcake part of its schedule and look like they may struggle just to get to .500.

Dallas looks like its about to scrap the season and look toward the future with Romo sits to pee.

Hopefully the Redskins will start looking toward the future with JC VERY soon.

The Giants have passed the most brutal part of their schedule and have come out smelling like a rose.

Philly has passed the cupcake part of its schedule and look like they may struggle just to get to .500.

Dallas looks like its about to scrap the season and look toward the future with Romo sits to pee.

We have to ask ourselves...what did Coughlin do over the offseason that succeeded when the rest of the teams failed?

And if we have another 5-0 run, what will you say.

Keep the faith, baby!

The Bears definitely are a good team but were exposed a bit on the road in AZ. The Bears have a tough stretch coming up soon against the Pats, Jets, and Giants all on the road.......it'll be interesting to see how they come out. I don't expect them to exactly waltz into Giants Stadium and put a hurting on the Giants......it'll be a tough game.

We have to ask ourselves...what did Coughlin do over the offseason that succeeded when the rest of the teams failed?

Built great depth on both sides of the ball.

:laugh: And the redskins CAN beat the colts... they just didnt :silly:

You all are going to get smoked by the bears. And the jags are capable of beating you all, if they play well. They are just inconsistent

Why will the Giants get smoked by the Bears? The Giants hung with the Colts and have played lights out football, for the most part, for the past 4 weeks.

The Bears got exposed on the Monday night in Arizona. They were extremely lucky to get a win out of that. If Arizona had a line that could actually run block, the Cards beat them.

I believe you're suffering from 'after-win-glow.'

Please refrain from saying stupid things until it wears off.

I said it from the day after the Bears beat the Cards.

If the Cards can shut down the Bears...why can't the Giants, a team with obviously much more talent.

And if we have another 5-0 run, what will you say.

Keep the faith, baby!

I have a little faith that maybe SOMETHING will happen over the bye week that will light a fire under a good number of people's butts at the Park. And certainly, at face value, the next 3 games may look a lot winnable then they did just a few weeks ago. The Cowboys will be starting a newbie at QB. The Eagles look a bit in disarray. And the Bucs aren't getting any production with their inexperienced QB.

Still, its hard to fathom the Skins doing much of anything, particularly on the road. Aside from the Texans game, both sides of the ball have just stunk the joint out when we're away from FedEx.

And if we do get on a roll, so what? Our 5-0 finish last year was supposed to be indicative that we were a good team. Through the first 7 games, we aren't.

:laugh: And the redskins CAN beat the colts... they just didnt :silly:

You all are going to get smoked by the bears. And the jags are capable of beating you all, if they play well. They are just inconsistent

So you think that the Bears will go undefeated? Who that's left on their schedule is better than the Giants other than New England? I think that at least one of the Giants, Pats, or Vikes beat the Bears. I believe those are the only 3 good teams left on their schedule. At least he said that we CAN beat them and didn't say that we will definately beat them, where's your crystal ball that says that we WILL get smoked by them?

At the beginning of the season, I would have laughed if someone told me that

Joe Gibbs, Bill Parcells, and Andy Reid were being outcoached by Tom Coughlin.

Joe Gibbs has 4 Super Bowl appearances and 5 NFC Championship game appearances, to go with 3 Rings.

Bill Parcells has 3 Super Bowl appearances and 5 Championship game appearances (AFC + NFC), to go with 2 Rings.

Andy Reid has a Super Bowl appearances and 4 NFC Championship game appearances.

Tom Coughlin has 1 AFC Championship game appearance. Thats it. Yet he is ****ing outcoaching the division. A Tim Lewis coached defense with an injured secondary and DL is dominating the division.

Its shameful, pathetic, and humiliating. God mother ****ing damnit.

Not the point. He said that the Giants have a creampuff schedule. Those 2 teams aren't creampuffs. Unless you're the Texans and Cardinals (almost) :silly:.

Houston, Tennessee, & Dallas are 3 of the next 5 Giants opponents. They all suck...

Chicago's good, though. Jacksonville? Ehh... hard to say.

Houston, Tennessee, & Dallas are 3 of the next 5 Giants opponents. They all suck...

The Cowboys shouldn't be put in that category. They still have good skill position players (on O and D). Their O-line isn't as much of a concern with a more moble Romo sits to pee and I don't know how good Romo sits to pee is actually but he sure played well against the Giants outside of those INTs.

Jacksonville is supposedly tough to beat at their home. It depends on how they feel. That is one team that is always up and down.

The Giants may very well hand the Bears their first loss of the season.

I'm curious are you a Skins fan in Tampa or a Bucs fan? I remember you replying to a thread about Bucs fans praising Matt Bryant and agreeing with a post that explained why that was. But then you hang around in the Skins board a lot and aren't a division rival (maybe you just like the board). So which is it, I'm curious.

Archived