Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

draft

Hawkskin

Ok....I know it has been talked about like a million times but can anyone tell me what the deal is with the upcoming draft and our trade for duckett? I have been looking at alot of mocks and almost all have us giving the first pick to Denver no matter where it is......i cant find any formula or stipulations on the trade anywhere. thanks

This draft picks swaps between us and Denver gave me a headache.

Based on the teams' finish this season, the Broncos, at best, could end up with the Redskins' first and third round picks in the 2007 draft if the Redskins finish with a worse record than the Broncos.

In that scenario, the Broncos and Redskins would flip-flop first round picks, with Denver moving up in the opening round and the Redskins moving down. The Broncos would then get the Redskins' third round pick as well. If the Redskins finish with a better record than the Broncos, Denver gets the Redskins' third- and fourth-round picks in April.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/nfl/article/0,2777,DRMN_23918_4937878,00.html

Ok....I know it has been talked about like a million times but can anyone tell me what the deal is with the upcoming draft and our trade for duckett? I have been looking at alot of mocks and almost all have us giving the first pick to Denver no matter where it is......i cant find any formula or stipulations on the trade anywhere. thanks

many mock drafts have us picking between 7 - 12 right now. have us picking another corner....

many mock drafts have us picking between 7 - 12 right now. have us picking another corner....

While I would prefer to be picking at #32 this isn't such a bad idea. Springs is up there in age, and we can't expect him to start a full season. Hopefully Carlos will be able to take over as the #1 and we can pick up another starter in the draft. With Pierson back he should be able to fill in at nickel as we groom another young DB.

Archived