Enough Already!

jds84

RB/WR flex Position (choose 1)  

8 members have voted

1. 1. RB/WR flex Position (choose 1)

• Burress vs TB
    • Fred Taylor vs Eagles
    • Frank Gore vs Bears

This is ridiculous. The only comparison you can make between Romo sits to pee and Campbell is that they are young quarterbacks in the NFL...THAT'S IT! To honestly think that because Romo sits to pee threw 3 INTs last Monday night supports the decision to sit Campbell is perposterous.

Another ridiculous notion...Gibbs reasoning for starting Brunell. He doesn't want to change QBs because sometimes that doesn't work....period.

Sure we've all heard that Campbell isn't ready...that he has not been able to fully comprehend the new Offensive playbook in practice...<insert Iverson practice soundbite>.

Perhaps practice can only take you so far. The Manning brothers, Leinart, Brady...sure Campbell may not be any of those guys but none of those guys became who they were by holding the clipboard their first two seasons in the league.

Well I guess you know what comes next. Yes, I will list my things that must and will happen in order to get things fixed. My credentials? Personally...I'm a father of four and the only one bringing in the dough. What's that mean? I don't make excuses b/c quite frankly I don't have the time and it ain't gonna help anyways. You do the job and if you want something else you fix it when you should be sleeping. I understand sacrifice.

I also called the exit of Smoot and Lavar because I could see that they were "window dressing". It's still a shame about Pierce.

So here goes....

1) Bye bye Saunders. Gibbs rallies the time by announcing he is taking the reins back and if he is so worried about the coaches waiting on him so much then he hires GM in the off-season. Hell I'll take Casserley RIGHT NOW!

2) No more 3 WR sets. Start Moss and Lloyd and put ARE on teams only. ARE plays WR if Moss or Lloyd go down. If ARE doesn't like it then trade him for a CB.

3) Sign either Betts or TJ. I'd just go with the cheaper option and let the other one go.

4) Put a 2 year mormatorium on drafting LBs. Use all draft picks on OL, DL, and CB only.

5) Get Pierce back. Or find a way to clone him.

1) Bye bye Saunders. Gibbs rallies the time by announcing he is taking the reins back and if he is so worried about the coaches waiting on him so much then he hires GM in the off-season. Hell I'll take Casserley RIGHT NOW!

YES

2) No more 3 WR sets. Start Moss and Lloyd and put ARE on teams only. ARE plays WR if Moss or Lloyd go down. If ARE doesn't like it then trade him for a CB.

YES, YES

3) Sign either Betts or TJ. I'd just go with the cheaper option and let the other one go.

TJ

4) Put a 2 year mormatorium on drafting LBs. Use all draft picks on OL, DL, and CB only.

A pass rushing end and a Center/RT

5) Get Pierce back. Or find a way to clone him

Why?

No, this is NOT a "the future is now" thread. By now I think we all know that there is more to it than just switching QBs.

Hey, just a passing thought...you think page 712 of the playbook is Campbell under Center, Brunell under Left Guard? Just a little Saunders playbook humor for you all.

CONGRATS CARDINALS!!!

You make some good points, but some really bad ones too. SAUNDERS IS NOT THE PROBLEM. His hands are tied right now by Gibbs and Brunell. Once Campbell gets in and gets comfortable, I think you will be VERY happy that we have saunders. Also, restricting ARE to special teams only is another very bad move. He is a great receiver, a huge threat on offense in a number of different positions, and we pay him too much for him NOT to be a receiver as well.

You make some good points, but some really bad ones too. SAUNDERS IS NOT THE PROBLEM. His hands are tied right now by Gibbs and Brunell. Once Campbell gets in and gets comfortable, I think you will be VERY happy that we have saunders. Also, restricting ARE to special teams only is another very bad move. He is a great receiver, a huge threat on offense in a number of different positions, and we pay him too much for him NOT to be a receiver as well.

Saunders has free reign of the offense. THE FUTURE IS NOW. WE MUST BENCH PHILLIP DANIELS AND CHRIS SAMUELS TO SEE IF THE LINEMEN WE DRAFTED ARE THE FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this another start the "future" now thread? :doh:

There hasn't been a unique thread on here for about 3 or 4 weeks. All everyone talks about is:

1- Campbell/Brunell

2- How the coaching sucks

3- How to turn us in to superbowl franchise.

........that pretty much covers everything. :mad:

Archived