Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Please fix this during the bye week.

skinpride1

I just wanted to say for the defense to please work on fixing your two major flaws.The first problem is teams have been running all over you on the left side of the line.Teams have been keying in on this for some reason.I have heard this by redskin supporters on talk shows and I even went back and watched some of the games I taped to see if it was true.I found the majority of runs were to this side of the line.I know some good sound tackling would be nice.The second problem is getting burned deep every game.I don't know if this can be fixed this season with Wright and Rumph running around in circles in the secondary.I'm hoping Springs and Vincent might help overcome this.Just one more thing please switch up the blitzing!!!Try some stunts and can we Corner Blitz anymore? :obvious:

I just wanted to say for the defense to please work on fixing your two major flaws.The first problem is teams have been running all over you on the left side of the line.Teams have been keying in on this for some reason.I have heard this by redskin supporters on talk shows and I even went back and watched some of the games I taped to see if it was true.I found the majority of runs were to this side of the line.I know some good sound tackling would be nice.The second problem is getting burned deep every game.I don't know if this can be fixed this season with Wright and Rumph running around in circles in the secondary.I'm hoping Springs and Vincent might help overcome this.Just one more thing please switch up the blitzing!!!Try some stunts and can we Corner Blitz anymore? :obvious:

:laugh:

I thought you were just going to say run defense and pass defense and leave it at that ;) .

During the Titan's game it appears they like to run towards Phillip Daniels and Marcus Washington's side slightly more with the option of the running back to cut back towards Archaleta, Carter, and Holdman's side.

During the Colts game it was pretty balanced attack between running left, right, and middle. Defensive players are going to get blocked so the other linebackers have to see that and flow towards the ball maintaining gap responsibility.

I think we're getting burned deep every game because there's no pressure to the QB. Theres no blitzes, no zone blitzes, no stunts, ... jusr 3 or 4 guys going straight to the QB.

You do that against P.Manning and there's the result.

Just beat the girls!!!!!!!!!!

:dallasuck

Archived