Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Season is Lost So...

B&GPride44

We all know that this season is through right...So we have nothing to lose with the QB switch...I know many of you still think Brunell is not the problem. I'm not here to dispute that. I'm only here to say that we aren't playing for anything but next year at this point! I don't think Mark Brunell will be our starter next year...At least I seriously hope not! So let the kid cut his teeth! We aren't going 8-1 we'll be lucky to go 2-7 down the stretch with that schedule...So if we aren't playing for anything then we have nothing to lose...At least give the kid a chance to get acclimated to the offense with 1st teamers and let him cut his teeth against quality teams playing for playoff spots. Sure he'll take his lumps but better now with a season through than to start off next year and have the same troubles to start the year out and put us in an early hole! Just play the kid!

i am sure you said the same thing last year... no way they can run the table and make the playoffs. you might be right, but until there is 0:00 on the clock, you never give up.

Actually, no...I had hope last year because our defense was keeping us in games. That simply is not the case this year.

And even if it was, would you really be happy? This team needs to be really bad for a couple of years so that the people running it will realize that what they are doing is not working. Barely making the playoffs is not what I want from my football team. I want to build a winner and until we change the people making the decisions in the front office that won't happen.

i am sure you said the same thing last year... no way they can run the table and make the playoffs. you might be right, but until there is 0:00 on the clock, you never give up.

Actually no...We played alot of winnable games down the stretch last year a Rams team with a 3rd string QB, Arizone who are annually woeful, Philly with a 3rd string QB, Dallas was a solid win, so was the Giants but other than that we played bad teams and sqeaked them out against Philly and againt St. Louis. We didn't throw the ball well in any of these games aside from the Dallas game. We will not beat these teams with this defense unable to stop the run or the pass...I'm always gonna bleed this burdundy and gold but I know when a season is a bust and this one most certainly is. If by some miracle this thing can be righted then I'll be the first to eat crow...I don't see it happening...6-10 would be a winning season at this point! The way we are playing a change is necessary if nothing else just for spark! The future is now because the present is in the Shi**er

Archived