Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Around the NFL - Week 8

Brave

Originally Posted by Whiskeypeet

The Saints just got on the board again on a brooks TD pass to Horn. That game is probably going to go back and fourth until the end. Wish I was watching it.

Look out the Swami has competition from Whiskey!:high:

That must have been one hell of a game to watch.

I am officially getting rid of all Jacksonville players on my fantasy team. Their offense is putrid. I dont know if their line is shot or Brunell is still feeling the effects of his concussion but they cant move the ball at all. That is a game the Skins should easily steal. At the beginning of the year that looked like a scary matchup....not anymore.

No kidding about Owens. I have Garcia on my fantasy team this week.....:cheers:

I dont understand the coaches in Denver. NE does not seem capable of stopping their running game yet they keep airing it out.....what gives? New England looks like a shell of the team that started the year out. They have a good secondary but their inabilitiy to stop the run keeps them off balance. It will be interesting to see if they can make any adjustments to slow Denver down.

You are correct they sure have passed more. I guess its just perception watching the game. They seem to be passing an awful lot but I guess they are not in acutality. Either way Portis is haveing a hell of a game. They should (and are in this case) be putting the ball in his hands as much as possible. Now only if we will do the same with Stephen Davis;)

The cards areplaying a lot better in the second half. Might be a little too late though.

Archived