Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tonights Defensive Strategy

Whiskeypeet

Tonights game will be a very big test for our defense. I have been wondering all week how Marvin plans to stop the Colts attack. Dungy seems to be running the Colts offense a tad more conservatively that what was seen in years past. However the offense still has some big guns that they can come at us with.

I imgaing we will see a lot of Ederin James early. We have looked stronger against the run the past two weeks. As a result I feel ok about this matchup. My greatest concern is how we plan to stop Harrison, Ismail, and Pollard. It would be nice to see Champ get to go up against Marvin the entire game. Unfortunately I doubt this will happen. Our linebackers are athletic enough to keep up with Pollard. I wonder what Marvin's plan to stop him will be? Has anyone heard anything?

Im stoked for tonights game. I just hope we don't come out flat and stop the Jekyl and Hyde showings.....

Originally posted by Whiskeypeet

Tonights game will be a very big test for our defense. I have been wondering all week how Marvin plans to stop the Colts attack. Dungy seems to be running the Colts offense a tad more conservatively that what was seen in years past. However the offense still has some big guns that they can come at us with.

I imgaing we will see a lot of Ederin James early. We have looked stronger against the run the past two weeks. As a result I feel ok about this matchup. My greatest concern is how we plan to stop Harrison, Ismail, and Pollard. It would be nice to see Champ get to go up against Marvin the entire game. Unfortunately I doubt this will happen. Our linebackers are athletic enough to keep up with Pollard. I wonder what Marvin's plan to stop him will be? Has anyone heard anything?

Im stoked for tonights game. I just hope we don't come out flat and stop the Jekyl and Hyde showings.....

your "strateegy" will be to watch manning,edge,and harrison light it up against you pathetic losers!

"your "strateegy" will be to watch manning,edge,and harrison light it up against you pathetic losers!"

:laugh: Now let's look at that for second. Kind of ironic having Stomp here use the term "pathetic losers". Being such an obvious expert in the area that he is.

Archived