Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Former Bulldog Reggie Brown turning into big-play receiver

Eagle091

tr1, I have been posting tons of times per day on this site back when you were on the old ESPN boards, looking for a fight with someone. Get real man. :laugh:

New Orleans...

You know, I didn't know how much it hurt Eagles fans that you lost to them, but it's all become very clear to me now.

Losing sucks doesn't it?

New Orleans...

You know, I didn't know how much it hurt Eagles fans that you lost to them, but it's all become very clear to me now.

Losing sucks doesn't it?

Tr1, trust me when I say this, everyone will be much easier on you if you do two things and two things only...........

1. Admit that your team stinks. Even if you just say "We stink now, but I still have faith in our team to get it together"........

2. Quit throwing crap statements out there wragging on other teams players in the NFC East. Everyone has a winning record in the division except you. They must have SOME talent right? Acknowledge it and move on.

Here, let me show you how its done...........

I hate the Eagles with every fiber of my being, and I hope they lose thier next 500 games in a row, BUT....(and pay attention here tr1).....they are a very good team, they've dominated the NFC East for several years, and as long as McNabb is on that team, they will most likely be a force to be reckoned with.

See???? It wasn't that hard to give them props. Because let me in on a little secret, you look ridiculous throwing statement after statement out there saying the boys suck, Gmen suck, and the Iggles suck.

Tr1, trust me when I say this, everyone will be much easier on you if you do two things and two things only...........

1. Admit that your team stinks. Even if you just say "We stink now, but I still have faith in our team to get it together"........

2. Quit throwing crap statements out there wragging on other teams players in the NFC East. Everyone has a winning record in the division except you. They must have SOME talent right? Acknowledge it and move on.

Here, let me show you how its done...........

I hate the Eagles with every fiber of my being, and I hope they lose thier next 500 games in a row, BUT....(and pay attention here tr1).....they are a very good team, they've dominated the NFC East for several years, and as long as McNabb is on that team, they will most likely be a force to be reckoned with.

See???? It wasn't that hard to give them props. Because let me in on a little secret, you look ridiculous throwing statement after statement out there saying the boys suck, Gmen suck, and the Iggles suck.

WOU, you're terribly mistaken.

You think I care what you think.

Earn a little respect, and maybe I will....

If only you could post as nicely here in ATN as you do in the Stadium.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Because in the stadium, they are realists. You live in a fantasy world where you think its ok to post any negative story you find injected with your snide comments.

I could understand all of this if you were 5-0 or 4-1, but most of us have enough sense not to wrag on other teams when our own team is staring at 2-5 after this weekend.

Thats why everyone has so much fun with you, particularly Eagles fans on here. Geez, how many redskins fans on here have even asked you to zip it because you're making a fool of yourself? Even Bubba has quieted down a while.

I guess nobody's ever accused you have having any good sense though.

You think I care what you think.

Earn a little respect, and maybe I will....

Alright hold up!

Who the **** do yo think you are to tell him to "earn respect"? If you haven't noticed, he is far, FAR, FAR more respected as a poster than you are. He is the only person in this forum who is a hated rival whose post most of us actually look forward to for the pure enjoyment of reading about football from a passionate fan.

You sir are rude, obnixous, and quite often overly arrogant man who does his best to belittle those around him to make his ownself feel better....

Shame on!

Reggie Brown.

9 dropped passes on the year.

Yeah, that's big play.

Dock...he might have dropped his share of passes...but at least he doesn't celebrate like some people (#89 maybe) after a 5 yard catch with a "check me out" arm shiver and point to the crowd.

:doh:

Come on, you are much better than this.....

Dock...he might have dropped his share of passes...but at least he doesn't celebrate like some people (#89 maybe) after a 5 yard catch with a "check me out" arm shiver and point to the crowd.

:doh:

Come on, you are much better than this.....

It's his chance to be a number one. You don't get that many opportunities. And one week it's Baskett, the next Lewis, etc.

Brown should be stepping up every week.

But he's just a pretty good receiver. And that's not hating.

You sir are rude, obnixous, and quite often overly arrogant man who does his best to belittle those around him to make his ownself feel better....

Shame on!

But...but...I love you, Number5. ;)

And why does it not surprise me that an opposition fan speaks platitudes about another opposition fan when on a Redskins board while the Skins are suffering.

It never ceases to amaze me.

If you guys come here to feel good about your teams, I'd suggest staying away from this board and use masterbation instead...

+

But...but...I love you, Number5. ;)

And why does it not surprise me that an opposition fan speaks platitudes about another opposition fan when on a Redskins board while the Skins are suffering.

It never ceases to amaze me.

If you guys come here to feel good about your teams, I'd suggest staying away from this board and use masterbation instead...

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Waaaaaaa! Waaaaaa! I'm being made to look stupid by opposition fans, so I'll be a p**** and use the "This is a Skins' board" excuse and hopefully people will like me!

Friends speak up for friends. It's called life man, if you trash one of us, in my eyes, you trash us all. Eagles, Cowboys, Saints, Seahawks, etc......even Skins fans who are my boys I will go to bat for. I guess you can call us the "SUPERFRIENDS" because in my eyes, it don't matter what team they root for, a good person is a good person. And it seems as though we all have one thing in common....YOU.....

So hell, you can me the "RINGLESS WONDER" for all I care, all I know is that you have brought down this great site by yourself....and I for one refuse to let you try to abuse our rights, by rightfully abusing yours.

:notworthy

To be continued...............

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Waaaaaaa! Waaaaaa! I'm being made to look stupid by opposition fans, so I'll be a p**** and use the "This is a Skins' board" excuse and hopefully people will like me!

Friends speak up for friends. It's called life man, if you trash one of us, in my eyes, you trash us all. Eagles, Cowboys, Saints, Seahawks, etc......even Skins fans who are my boys I will go to bat for. I guess you can call us the "SUPERFRIENDS" because in my eyes, it don't matter what team they root for, a good person is a good person. And it seems as though we all have one thing in common....YOU.....

So hell, you can me the "RINGLESS WONDER" for all I care, all I know is that you have brought down this great site by yourself....and I for one refuse to let you try to abuse our rights, by rightfully abusing yours.

:notworthy

To be continued...............

Another self-serving post.

I have to admit, you do have a healthy ego.

Can we talk some football now?

Archived