Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Baltimore Sun: Campbell Speaks...Saunders "He's Redshirting"

UnKle RUku$

You know I really hope we start going deep more. I watched a little bit of the eagles saints NFL replay and damn Mcnabb went deep like 4 of 5 times in the first half alone. And what happened when he went deep, I believe one touchdown and one pass interference that lead to a touchdown. I just see all these other Qbs going deep and hitting people twenty thirty yards down the middle thats what depresses me about brunell. I mean I will support him but sometimes its just not enough these days....... :(

Santana Moss was just ranked by ESPN as the leagues best deep threat.

Funny.

"This system has been good for me, I've enjoyed learning it," Campbell said. "I feel like it gives me the opportunity to stretch the field, throw the ball deep, throw the ball everywhere basically

with campbells arm and our speedy WR's

teams like houston, colts should have so much trouble stoping us

Santana Moss was just ranked by ESPN as the leagues best deep threat.

Funny.

And I believe he is one of the best deep threats but the problem is hes not getting the ball thrown to him deep as much as last year. And thats what Lloyd was brought here to do. Look what happened last game when Brunell finially took a shot?? People will respect our offense more if we take more chacnes down field. Hey I am as big of a supporter as anyone for this team but all I am saying is that all this short dink and dunks are not going to cut it in the nfl. And with all these threats on offense its rediculous how we cant move the ball sometimes I just dont get it.

Archived