Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Warren Sapp on Brian Mitchell

ummagumma

Sapp calling anyone a 'punk' or 'unsportsmanlike' is ridiculous.

Sounds like he can't handle other people jawing out on the field. Can't handle a taste of his own medicine. Cry-baby.

Maybe some day the Bucs will actually beat the Eagles and then someone will care what Sapp has to say about any of their players...

:pint:

Originally posted by Bufford

and on that day the NFL will put the Bucs in the AFC and somehow hell will freeze over with both teams meeting in the Superbowl..................only to never score after 24 hours of overtime leading to the 1st superbowl tie.

the end.

How witty!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by StinkNugget

Maybe some day the Bucs will actually beat the Eagles and then someone will care what Sapp has to say about any of their players...

You know the funny thing is that the Bucs beat the heck out of them for most of the game...except for TWO plays! (actually one if Martin made the late gimme FG he missed)

Granted the Eagles made them but you take away the 42 yard TD to Pinkston (after taking Sapp out with the eye-poke) and the late 42 yd. TD run by McNabb and the Eagles got 185 yards total for the rest of thier plays, and this was with awsome field position all game.

I'm not making excuses, the Eagles still made those plays and won it fairly, but I do feel alot better for the way the Bucs played at the Vet this time. It was not a blow out like the last two losses there, and I'm glad at least for that.

Originally posted by Brave

So, the Bucs save the blowouts for the playoffs?

Sorry Dollar, couldn't resist. :)

No kidding!! Every year we have to suffer through hearing how the Bucs finally have the final pieces to the puzzle and are going to win it all for sure this time. :rolleyes: :jerkoff:

Originally posted by One Dollar

You know the funny thing is that the Bucs beat the heck out of them for most of the game...except for TWO plays! (actually one if Martin made the late gimme FG he missed)

Granted the Eagles made them but you take away the 42 yard TD to Pinkston (after taking Sapp out with the eye-poke) and the late 42 yd. TD run by McNabb and the Eagles got 185 yards total for the rest of thier plays, and this was with awsome field position all game.

I'm not making excuses, the Eagles still made those plays and won it fairly, but I do feel alot better for the way the Bucs played at the Vet this time. It was not a blow out like the last two losses there, and I'm glad at least for that.

Is this an imaginary 42 yd TD run? I remember a 1 yd TD run by McNabb, and I remember a 57 yd run by Duce that wasn't a TD, but I don't remember a 42 yd TD run... possibly because it didn't happen.

I hate to break it to you, but your team got dominated... take away the fumble recovery in the first quarter and you realize that your offense managed THREE points! Three. Our D completely controlled your offense. Our running back, who everyone said was washed up, busted through your line consistantly and amassed over 150 yards. And most importantly they made plays when they had the opportunity. Not a blowout? Well if Reid hadn't run the clock out from the 2 minute warning on your 10 yard line at the end of the game, and instead gone for the jugular, the final could have been 27-10... blowout? I'd say so...

Does it really matter? The skins aren't heading for another one any time soon. Those two teams have a much better chance now. You can only live on past glory for so long - the Jets have won a Super Bowl so they have a right to trash teams who haven't?

Hopefully the Redskins can right their ship in the coming seasons and at least compete again for a playoff spot. Until then, I guess the past looks a lot better than the present.

Originally posted by Blazers21

Does it really matter? The skins aren't heading for another one any time soon. Those two teams have a much better chance now. You can only live on past glory for so long - the Jets have won a Super Bowl so they have a right to trash teams who haven't?

Hopefully the Redskins can right their ship in the coming seasons and at least compete again for a playoff spot. Until then, I guess the past looks a lot better than the present.

it's funny to watch fans of teams who have never won anything try to explain that it "doesn't matter"... lemme ask you this: what's the point of playing football if winning a superbowl doesn't matter? when comparing 2 franchises - you are doing just that - comparing 2 franchises... and a franchise includes its history, not just the present... superbowl rings mean anything and everything in this sport and maybe - just maybe - one day if the Iggles ever win one, you'll know what i'm talking about...

I guess the point is that the Eagles have won the NFL championship 3 times. A championship is a championship, whether it's called the Super Bowl or not. In fact, the Eagles are the only team in the NFC Least to have a winning record in championship games (3-2). The skins are 5-6, Dallas 5-5 and giants 5-12.

So I guess if saying "we have more championships than you do" gets you through the rough times, do what you have to do.

Originally posted by Blazers21

I guess the point is that the Eagles have won the NFL championship 3 times. A championship is a championship, whether it's called the Super Bowl or not. In fact, the Eagles are the only team in the NFC Least to have a winning record in championship games (3-2). The skins are 5-6, Dallas 5-5 and giants 5-12.

So I guess if saying "we have more championships than you do" gets you through the rough times, do what you have to do.

hey whatever floats your boat... :high:

At least our teams are competetive NOW. Have fun watching them in the playoffs, your team will be working on their tans.

Stinky, what you say may very well be true as far as the playoffs go but considering that there are still 10 games to play, you might want to be careful of assuming too much.

It's highly likely that your Fecals will indeed be in the first round of the playoffs but stranger things have happened. Sometimes when you ASSume things it has a way of coming back to haunt you.

Originally posted by THiTo48

in the winter?

Yes genius, most players go on vacation after the season (which will be in early December for you all). And many of them vacation in warmer climates since they've just spent a few months playing in the freezing cold. I know you're not the sharpest tack in the box, but try to keep up.

Yes genius, most players go on vacation after the season (which will be in early December for you all). And many of them vacation in warmer climates since they've just spent a few months playing in the freezing cold. I know you're not the sharpest tack in the box, but try to keep up.

i'm trying... :high:

Archived