Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's worse: 2-4 or 5-6?

robotfire

At 2-4, we'd be exactly where I thought we'd be -- I just thought we'd lose to the Jags and Colts, not the Vikings and Titans. And 2-4 in that situation ain't too bad given the upcoming schedule. Beat the Colts at home and that suddenly breathes new life into this burgundy-and-gold corpse.

But 1-5 is a whole different animal. This team will go into the bye crushed and hopeless. The season will be over.

At 5-6 last season...the Skins were 5-1 vs.the division and had only 2 losses within the conference via the whole the season.

This season..they are 0-2 in division and 0-3 in the conference...You do not win too many tie-breakers that way.

The Skins are far from done, however, until the defense wakes up......they are a 4 win team at best.

It is a miracle that with the Eagles loss...that they are 2 games out yet.

5-6 they at least played competitively in EVERY game....with the exception of the Wellington Mara. (and this included the Chiefs, Chargers, and Broncos of last year-not too shabby)

2-4 we've played competitively in TWO games so far. One against someone who's a contender.

Yeah I'd rather have 5-6

Well if people recall, the pathetic Redskins of 2002 easily beat the Titans 31-14 in Tennessee with a rookie QB appearing in his first game

That put the Redskins at 2-2 and the Titans had their season spirling out of control and ended up 1-4

Guess which team made the playoffs that year? Really, this team needs another spark, and needs to rely on CP. If Saunders decides to go to "plan B" and rely on CP, he will carry us to the playoffs

But the Redskins really can't lose again until 9-4 or 10-4

Archived