Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

would you guys rather this game be in TN and next week be at Fedex?

SKiNz Jus 2 sick

i think this game would be better if it was on the road because i do believe we play a WHOLE lot better at home then on the road and since were playing the titans i dont think it would make a big difference if at home or on the road but the colts i think it could make all the difference in the world if we played them at home then on the road

just my :2cents:

i'd actually rather play this game at home, b/c it gives us a "probable" win. after seeing what the titans did to indy, i'm not about to underestimate them. you figure playing them on the road gives them a really good chance, and since indy's very tough no matter where you play them, we might have lost both if we played this week on the road and next week at home. i know what you're saying though, i guess i'm just a little risk-averse at the moment.

HAIL

I'd much prefer the game reversed. We've already done what you're talking about if you think about it. We went to Houston and beat a weaker team, then turned around and beat a good Jacksonville team at home. I don't think we would've beaten Jax in Jax that day, everything else being equal.

Archived