Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's get behind this team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CGSKINS

Thanks! I think we played a giants team that had their back against the wall at ther field and lost. If we wher in the same situaition we would have won.

The thing is, with an 0-1 division record, I don't see why we didn't play like our backs were against the wall. The Giants won a road game at Philly and actually have the best record within the division, as they did something Dallas couldn't...beat Philly at Philly.

You guys (and gals) can sit and say "everything's gonna be OK, we're still in this" all you want. You just keep saying it until we have lost 8 games and are out of the playoffs.

Ok, I get what you're saying, but what's the alternative?

Nothing we say here is going to change anything.

So we root on and hope for the best.

reaper.jpg

And stop whining and moaning. Look! I have been hard on them too after the lost to the Giants. But I had sometime to think about this team and the rest of this season. This is still a talented team. Before this season when I saw the schedule. I had them 3-2 at this point. With losses to Dallas and New york. But now we are 2-3. We lost that game to the vikings because we did not have a healthy C.P. You all know that if portis was a 100%,we would have stomped a mud hole in the vikes and we would be 3-2 with a 0-5 Tennesse team comig to town. We are only one game off that mark. We all need to chill. To all those going to the game. Please be loud and pump this team up. They need our support. You dont know how much it means to them when we support them. The players and coaches are humans too. And I know they get down when they hear nothing but negitive things thrown at them. Now I'm not saying that they are above getting ripped,But maybe ripping the is not the answer or its not working.

We have 6 games left at home and 5 on the road. We should not loose at home. I dont care who we playing. Fedex is our house. And it is our duty as a fan that if we are at the game to get up and make Fedex as loud as possible. It is our duty as a fan To get behind the team when we are at the game. I was at the Dallas 05 and Giants 05 games and I was at the Jags game. I truly Beleive that the 12th man had a big part in wining those games. So lets try to stay positive and pump this team up. As far as the road games. Now thats on the team and the players themselves. But if they know that we have faith in them then, that will carry on the road.

All we have to do is when the rest of our home games and steal 2 or 3 on the road. Rams, Bucs, Saints are games we can win. Bucs are awful. Rams are in a weak div. The Saints have not played anybody and they are going to run out of steam. So with that being said we should finish 11-5 or atleast 10-6. I know its a tall order, but we can do it.

Now I know we have issues in the secondary. I know we have issues in the pass rush. I know that Brunnell is up and down. But didnt we have the same problem last year? And last year we had the same threads and post on how....Gibbs is done!!!.....Bench Brunnell!!!......We suck!!!........What is snyder doing!!!!.....Why are we not throwing deep!!!!...... Ater all was said and done we went to the playoffs.

Now I know how some people fill around here. Ya'll Ready to throw in the towel. And I can understand how ya'll feel. That was a pathetic showing in New york after a great game we won against a great football team..... Did you see what the Jags did to the Jets?............. The Jets are no slouch. And we ran up and down the field on a team that has the 3rd rank D and beat a Nfl [the jets] team 48-0......... Thats what this Redskins team can do. Look folks! We have a talented team that can string some wins together.

Look for some reason. We dont play well in New York. But trust and know. When they come down 95 south to fedex they are going to get spanked. This team needs us. Lets get behind them...... Hail! to us putting an ass whipping on Tennesse this weekend........ Hail! to us going to the RCA dome and shocking the world......... Hail! to us going on a buy week and getting healthy,gettin our mind right and focus for a run...... Hail! to Nov 5 at 1:00 pm. When we put the most spectacular ass whippin Known to football fans on the Eastern Seaboard on the Dallas Cowboys...............

Lets go! Lets stay positive! Call on sports shows with something positive. Send a positive Email. Think positive and positive things happen.

FINALLY that's what I'm talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be in Indy from Los Angeles when we shock the world... We have the BEST FANS in the league and you CGSKINS proved my point...I'm with you and we're ALL with the team...through thick and thin...........HAIL!!!!

I did not read one word of this thread other than the thread title. No offense, but I do not need a pep talk to get behind my football team. The Washington Redskins will always have my support 100%. Sure I will over react from time to time like any other die hard and I want them to win, its only because I love this football team and I will until the day I die!!!

The thing is, with an 0-1 division record, I don't see why we didn't play like our backs were against the wall. The Giants won a road game at Philly and actually have the best record within the division, as they did something Dallas couldn't...beat Philly at Philly.
I see your point. But dont give credit to the giants for that win. Give the eagles credit. The eagles gave that game to the Giants. They thought they had it wraped up and the got relaxed. The giants came back and won. If andy reid would have kept his foot on the gas, The giant would be 1-3, hell maybe 0-4 because they might would have quit on tom coughlin after the seahawks game....... Okay check this out!.................The Giants needed this game more than us and here's why.

the Giants Knew that after playing us they had to go on the road to Falcons and Cowboys, That's brutal!! They Knew that if they lost to us, they would be done. And looke at the G-men schedule down the road. Bears,@ Jags, Cowboys, @ Panthers, Eagles, saints, @Redskins.............O MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! They might be 8-8. And you think that thats not more motivation.. Come on dog! They had to win that game against us. We have the 2 out of our next 3 games are at home. 4 out of our last 6 games are at home!............. 3 out of the 4 division games we have left are at home.............. We go on the road to the colts and eagles and they will be tough games, Bucs!! we are going to mollywop them. Our last road games we have Rames and Saints. I dont think they are better than us. And you no gibbs in december........ Now should we have played better? Yes. But the g-men did what they supposed to do.....Take care of home against a NFCE team. Oh by the way. They already had 1 lost at home so that was even more motivation for them...........

Riggo. I Hear what you sayin! But we are going to be okay. We just played a bad game. They got to put that game behind them. And spank the Titans.

Archived