Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Underrated...

TradeTheBeal!

Love Kiss Alive.. Like Alive II just a little better but man that was some awesome vinyl

KISS is probably the least underrated band of all time. No group has consistently sucked harder, for longer, and still remained viable and profitable. They are the Herpes of Rock-n-Roll...utter trash!

KISS is probably the least underrated band of all time. No group has consistently sucked harder, for longer, and still remained viable and profitable. They are the Herpes of Rock-n-Roll...utter trash!

And we care what you think why? Why is it we can't have a good conversation about something so simple without some ass clown coming in and downing on it.

I can see if this was purely a music thread, but it's not. So post what you think is under rated or don't.

We're glad you don't like KISS but some of us do. Be happy, here's 500 mg of STFU.

And we care what you think why? Why is it we can't have a good conversation about something so simple without some ass clown coming in and downing on it.

I can see if this was purely a music thread, but it's not. So post what you think is under rated or don't.

We're glad you don't like KISS but some of us do. Be happy, here's 500 mg of STFU.

1. I started this thread so I reserve the right to contribute to it in any manner I see fit.

2. Start a KISS thread if you want to be a tampon about a critical post.

3. Absolutely, Positively, no way in the world is KISS underrated (see thread title). Just like McDonalds: good when you were 10, good when you're drunk, good if you like clown makeup and need to take a leak. By no means underrated...by anyone!

Archived