Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sports Talk 980

Monkskin81

I was listening to coach Thompson on 980 "The John Thompson show" on Friday on my way home from work, and there were a tremendous number of doubters that called in and told him they weren't feeling confident about the skins vs jags game. It got to be so many that I was actually worried about where our fas where.. I had heard enough and I was feeling good about the game so I called...and actually got through...and I told Coach that I was feeling good about our game I told him the skins would have 3 sacks, an interception, a fumble recovery and win by 10... He said " Steve I don't know if you're lying to me but you're makin me feel good about this". I'd say I was pretty fricken close. man am I pumped after that game, we're taking this straight to Lavar and NY next weekend! HTTR

I was listening to coach Thompson on 980 "The John Thompson show" on Friday on my way home from work, and there were a tremendous number of doubters that called in and told him they weren't feeling confident about the skins vs jags game. It got to be so many that I was actually worried about where our fas where.. I had heard enough and I was feeling good about the game so I called...and actually got through...and I told Coach that I was feeling good about our game I told him the skins would have 3 sacks, an interception, a fumble recovery and win by 10... He said " Steve I don't know if you're lying to me but you're makin me feel good about this". I'd say I was pretty fricken close. man am I pumped after that game, we're taking this straight to Lavar and NY next weekend! HTTR

Hey, I actually heard you on the radio that day. It made me laugh because I was feeling the same way - skins were going to win this one. I didn't know why just a feeling.

Archived