Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brunell to Moss Samsung NFL Play Of The Day (Merged)

TC4

it happened a while ago but i am still so stoke , i was all cursing in the game thread " its over " blah blah " we lose " blah blah i know i get that way sometimes , but how good it felt to get this win and see that play ... oh man it was gr8

Brunell to Moss TD in OT vs the Jags......Already!

Anybody else see it?

Yes, it feels good to be the big winner this week!

Another thread said we would be on "NFL Replay"

Great Game

What player will be featured in the next Commercial?

Heh heh...we posted about the same thing at the same time...yeah, I just saw that...AWESOME!!! HTTR!!! :cheers:

it happened a while ago but i am still so stoke , i was all cursing in the game thread " its over " blah blah " we lose " blah blah i know i get that way sometimes , but how good it felt to get this win and see that play ... oh man it was gr8

hey at least you admit you were pissed, you can find people all over the board who were saying we were done, now saying we're great and bashing the people who thought we lost. people like that piss me off, people who jump on and off the bandwagon bashing people at each turn.

We better be on NFL NETWORK's "Game Of The Week"!

If we aren't, It's pure hatred towards the Skins, b/c then we'll know that if we lost, they would have shown it! THEY BETTER SHOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greatest Game of the Year so far! Hands down, best game in the NFL thus far!

Archived