Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Seating and tailgate passes

redskintillidie

:dallasuck Hey everyone i've got seats in section 228 row 19 seats 28 and 29 anybody know if these are good or not the guy i got them from said they are season tickets of his and he had several auctions for the same seats just all different games.....i know they are obstructed but anybody got an idea of just how bad? Also i got tailgate passes from him as well is that legit? I mean how do they know if your in the tailgate club or not it just looks like a wrist band to me... dont see how they could really track them are they even legit?

I got some really cool seats from a seller on ebay last year. Around that section, right UNDER the pressbox. I saw Wilbon 10-15 times and because my brother and I were in the last row we went crazy banging the wall behind us, making Wilbon and other writers give us the evil look. I would LOVE to get those seats again...I forget who I purchased them off from but if you're on ES and you can't attend some games please let me know!

This was RIGHT under the press box where Wilbon was sitting. AMAZING seats...please come forward :)

Edit: FOUND HIM. WOoHOO. Let's see if he has any tickets for the Jags game

228 is in the mid corner, and the seats are close to 229. Row 19 is about five rows from the back. You won't see any sky and probably won't be able to see the jumbotron either due to the low overhang. But the TVs are overhead. The pillars are in rows 13-14. Hard to say how bad the blockage is. I doubt a counterfeiter would bother to manufacter obstructed view tickets. Scratch the back of the ticket with a coin. If little redskins icons appear, the tix are probably legit. Therefore the tailgate passes are probably legit too. Enjoy the game!

The view from Obstructed view seating can really vary from seat to seat within the section. There can be some seats in the section with amazing views, and some that are literally right behind a pillar. However, from what I understand, corner end zone obstructed view seats can be pretty good because the pillars don't block crucial sections of the field.

Good luck, enjoy!

Archived