Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where's Rocky?

TC

Holdman has been "solid", I admit. Nothing great about that. Hell, any player should be able to put forth a "solid" effort by the time he reaches the NFL. I also think his numbers are artificially inflated by his uncanny ability to jump on top of piles that started from having a running back run right by him.

How can anyone knock Holdman's play? He's been playing well this year. You must be watching last year's game footage.

I also think that the people who knock Holdman are the same people who judge a player's talent based on number of SportsCenter highlights.

If Holdman continues to play this well, Rocky will be a backup for the entire season.

How can anyone knock Holdman's play? He's been playing well this year. You must be watching last year's game footage.

I also think that the people who knock Holdman are the same people who judge a player's talent based on number of SportsCenter highlights.

If Holdman continues to play this well, Rocky will be a backup for the entire season.

Decent. Decent - not too good not too bad. He's missed chances to tackle and has been slow - he also has blown twice as many coverages as Archuleta - at least against Witten and Fasano I mean, but people don't want to bring that up.

Holdman had a great preseason, good first game, worse 2nd game, and decent 3rd game.

Rocky will cover TEs better, is twice as fast and will catch those RBs on the edges and rush the QB better.

Archived