Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

To sit in the purple section...

SkinsfanatJMU

at Fedex, do you HAVE to be a member of Tailgate Club?

I sit in 112 and dont have to buy tailgate passes, but i've been a season ticket holder for many many years and had the seats before they created the tailgate club. New season ticket holders may be a different story though, i dont know.

I'm not 100% on this either but I'm on the season ticket waiting list so if I don't fork over the coin maybe my kids(if ever) kids will get to sit in the last row BUT....every year I get an offer to by Premium Seating, they've offered the Tailgate Club and the ???Joe Gibbs??? level seating. All come with "perks" one of which is something to do with tailgating but they are not additional charges. Try contacting the regular ticket office as again, I'm offered this package every year---or just get on the list and you'll get the offer too---the cost is up there, probably about 5K per seat for the first, PSL included.

I'm not 100% on this either but I'm on the season ticket waiting list so if I don't fork over the coin maybe my kids(if ever) kids will get to sit in the last row BUT....every year I get an offer to by Premium Seating, they've offered the Tailgate Club and the ???Joe Gibbs??? level seating. All come with "perks" one of which is something to do with tailgating but they are not additional charges. Try contacting the regular ticket office as again, I'm offered this package every year---or just get on the list and you'll get the offer too---the cost is up there, probably about 5K per seat for the first, PSL included.

Joe Gibbs level is the club level , the 300s

I'm in 113 and I didn't have to purchase tailgate club passes.

by the way... SonnyRules and DButz65, where do you guys sit? I bet I've seen you at a bunch of games.

Sonny - I'm the bald white guy with the red beard in a cooley jersey always trying to get people fired up on 3rd down. hope you haven't been secretly hating me!

If this is better as PM fodder, sorry, we can continue privately.

Archived