Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

14 Games Left To Make Playoffs

topdog

Wow tuff start to new season.Could be a blessing that helps us get this team rolling.Coaches will have to make some decisions on who's the best players to play to make this team capable of winning games.Most likely forced there hands a little earlier than they wanted to make major changes in QB position and some defensive positions.Remember Skins have a great coaching staff maybe a little stubborn and to faithful to a few players but in long run will put teams BEST interest in place and make the moves that will get the job done.10-6 record and we make the playoffs.It's very much in reach to early to panic.

IHMO there is nothing positive at starting 0-2.

Jason Campbell is the future and the only down fall to the 5-0 run to finish the 0-5 Season was it put the Campbell Era on hold. There will be a time that he will eventually start and if Mark Brunell plays like he did so far this season it might be sooner than later.

The team might be taking a step backwards in 06 and miss the playoffs but we have to find out who is staying and who is packing!

:soapbox:

its hard to be a skins fan right now cause everyone is being so negative towards us. I don't understand whats going on with our play right now. I realize that with a couple key injuries to our players but it shouldn't take us out cpmpletely. I m dying over here cause I had such high hopes since march and the way things are panning out I have my head down. There are some other free agents I feel we should have also made a effort to sign during the offseason but at the same time we cannot buy our team. We have to make a big comeback the remaining of the games for season otherwise we will crash and burn.

Archived