Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

First post since my return from the opener.

RedskinsFanatic

So, it's been a long week....came back to Oregon on Tuesday from my trip to the home opener, even though we lost it was truly a magical moment to me...it was great seeing Duane from this messageboard along with 90000 other Redskins fans, when you live in Oregon you're pretty much alone with your Burgandy & Gold...but I wear them proudly. ~ I have my thoughts on the teams opening night disaster but I won't post them, they would sound like I was whining and we have enough posters on here that do that so I won't add to it. Let's get ready for tonights game and kick the hell out of the 'boys....All HAIL ! :point2sky

On a side note....how about them 'Oregon Ducks!!!'

Well if watched the officiating and the calls for the entire game you would have seen the Ducks weren't getting any favored calls, people are going to see the last few calls because it was the end of the game so they'll dwell on that. Also...go back to the Holiday bowl last years against the Sooners, Ducks were screwed on a few calls on that....just the way it goes @ times and it finally favored my Ducks. ~ Bring on USC!

Archived