Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

fedex field question

smack500

Another quick question...got tickets to the game tonight but no parking pass. Never had to deal with this before. Where is the best place to pay to park?

Tailgate Field is right outside the outermost Green lot on Brightseat Road. Parking is $20 and the lot is never full. I always see just a few cars there while I'm walking up the ramps, right before game time.

You can't enter from Brightseat Road. You have to go past Brightseat Road on 202 and make a left on Barlow Road and follow the signs.

Tailgate Field is right outside the outermost Green lot on Brightseat Road. Parking is $20 and the lot is never full. I always see just a few cars there while I'm walking up the ramps, right before game time.

You can't enter from Brightseat Road. You have to go past Brightseat Road on 202 and make a left on Barlow Road and follow the signs.

I parked there for the Jets preseason game and it was pretty good. A little bit of a walk to the stadium (but the 7 year old in our group did it w/o any problems) and I don't remember seeing any port-o-johns around. If you are trying to get back to the beltway after the game, you have to wait quite a bit as the traffic leaving the stadium gets a much higher priority than the traffic on 202. BTW, this lot is NOT shown on the Redskins parking map.

Archived