Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

In-game Commentary here ...

Om

I actually handed the remote to my wife and said "Watch what you want ... this game isn't even competitive." Well, that lasted for ONE commercial break before the Redskin fan in me gave myself a kick in the *** , grabbed the remote back and watch the only decent quarter of football we've played all year.

Glad I came to my senses. Game balls to Arrington, Green and Gardner.

I just read this thread for the first time and it's hilarious!!! You guys never mentioned the score but you can follow the game's ups and downs. Funny as hell!

------------------

"Loosen up, Sandy baby. You're just too damn tight!" - John Riggins to Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor

----------------------

"I fear we've awakened a sleeping giant, and filled him with a terrible resolve."

- Japanese Imperial Admiral Yamamoto, after hearing that the Japanese declaration of war failed to reach the U.S. government before the attack upon Pearl Harbor

You guys are histerical. As Henry said, in reading this thread(at 11:30 p.m. central time) I can remember what my exact thoughts were at every turn of the game. I was thinking almost exactly the same thoughts as Om. That one post where you pause in mid word and then write AAARRRIIINNNGGGTTTOONN!!!! had me dying.

------------------

Randy Redskin

Fan for Life

Don't know what I'd do without this place. You guys are make a sterling silver support group.

When things are bad, there's a place to vent and a metaphoric shoulder to cry on. When they're good, there's no better place to jump up and down and metaphorically high-five like-minded lunatics.

Long live Extremeskins. smile.gif

Archived