Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My 3 concerns for the upcoming Redskins campaign.....

scottlo34

Granted the preseason was absolutely dreadful and I would have like to at least seen the first string offense put some points on the board but I am not going to get off on that because of the fact of Saunders' track record as on OC. What I am concerned about is this.....the lack of depth on the O-Line, lack of depth in the secondary and the Portis injury. If we get hit with the injury bug at any time during the season on the O-Line and in the secondary I think we are in big trouble. I just don't see any quality depth. I believe Portis will be playing against the Vikings just from sheer adrenaline that the MNF game will be generating. However, I really hope the injury isn't chronic during the season. The Duckett deal was a great deal and I have confidence in Betts but either way, both are not Portis. I truly believe the Skins are going to come out and absolutely crush Minnesota because we are a better team and also because of the energy the fans are going to bring and they are going to feed off that. Redskins 31, Vikings 14. Hail Skins!!!!!!!

Archived