Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Starting QB who?

tonyriggins

Hmm...Hall of Fame coach with three Lombardis says #1, so I'll go with #1.

Seriously though, Mark Brunell, IMO, is the only quarterback on the roster that gives us a legitimate shot to go all the way THIS year. I think Campbell is going to be a very good quarterback for a long time, but there's just too much of a learning curve for a first year starter to expect miracles. (Roethlisberger was an amazing anomaly.)

And quite frankly, I may not be the best judge, but from what I've seen so far, I'd rather bring Heath Shuler back than start Collins.

I think we are in trouble at QB. We have two other teams junk and a high pick invested in a third that cant beat the first two out. Hope this picture gets brighter.

To answer the question. Brunnell by default

I agree! I might rather take my chances with the unknown Collins. But ethier way we are terrible at the quarterback.

Hmm...Hall of Fame coach with three Lombardis says #1, so I'll go with #1.

Seriously though, Mark Brunell, IMO, is the only quarterback on the roster that gives us a legitimate shot to go all the way THIS year. I think Campbell is going to be a very good quarterback for a long time, but there's just too much of a learning curve for a first year starter to expect miracles. (Roethlisberger was an amazing anomaly.)

And quite frankly, I may not be the best judge, but from what I've seen so far, I'd rather bring Heath Shuler back than start Collins.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

:notworthy :notworthy

Definitely #2

Collins hasn't shown us anything in the preseason and Campbell's young, athletic ability is way more appealing than Collins's shaky veteran right arm. I don't buy the whole thing that Collins has been under Saunders for longer cuz that's a bunch of garbage... Jason Campbell will be the starting Redskins quarterback in 3-5 years anyways with Brunell's age. So yeah... #2

Archived