Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

my roommate's blog

PotomacSkinsFan

Doesn't sound like a dem, if he is, tell him to watch his back ;)

Overall a decent first try, though it lacks depth and adding references or quotes to prove points would be a good idea.imo

It appears to be a attempt to apply common sense to politics,but usually the two cannot co-exist from my experience.

Best of luck to him.

Definitely not a democrat or he would be kidnapped and hung in the middle of Boston somewhere. he does have some points and as TWA said above, he is trying to be practical with politics.

Although it is nice to see someone not blame Bush (at least entirely) for the war. Most of the times it will be people saying we sohuldn't be there pull out (i.e. Dems) and on the other end it is the people that think we went over there for the right reasons and we should stay till the jobs done (i.e. Reps).

I for one having served in the Armed Forces can honestly say that there are pros and cons about the war and that the war in my mind was just. The pros being that while being over there we are exposing what was festering over all these years and waiting to boil over and attack us over here. The cons are probably that prior to the invasion we were held up for two monthes trying to be diplomatic and waiting for the UN to make their decision. In the mean time we gave the government of Iraq the time to get rid of any evidence (i.e. WMD's) out of Iraq or hide them very well prior to the invasion.

The difference between Democrats complaining and Republicans complaining is that the Democrats are a lot more loud and obnoxious and never learn to let things go when they complain.

And of course I expect to become cannon fodder for that last statement by some people on this board :doh: , but it had to be said. As for my rambling, I am done. :2cents:

Although it is nice to see someone not blame Bush (at least entirely) for the war. Most of the times it will be people saying we sohuldn't be there pull out (i.e. Dems) and on the other end it is the people that think we went over there for the right reasons and we should stay till the jobs done (i.e. Reps).

:

I would classify myself under the Dem category. However, I do not think we should pull out of Iraq. IMO we went over there for the wrong reasons but, I also believe that we do not know all the truth either. What is done is done no matter what your stance is.. Bush gets blamed because he is the figure head of this country.. If a football team loses, the blame goes on the coach. That is the same in all aspects of life.

I am extremely Anti-Bush however. There are a lot of things that make you wonder during his terms in office. Things that I will not go into detail in here. Political battles end up ugly and I have a bad temper. :silly:

Archived