Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OT - Unbelievable!

Tarhog

Had to tell you guys...

A nun got into my cab this afternoon and

noticed I was staring at her in the rearview mirror...I couldn't take my eyes off of her even though I know it was rude. The

nun ignored me despite catching me staring several more times. I guess she couldn't take it anymore so she throws down the paper she's reading and yelled 'Do you mind if I ask why you are staring at me, haven't you seen a sister before?'. I was so embarrassed I didn't know what to say, so I just blurted out the truth...'its just that you're really attractive and well...I've got a

confession to make...I've always had a fantasy about kissing a nun'. She must have been really flattered because at this point she blushes and says 'well then...pull over into that alley.' I'm ashamed to admit, I turned that corner in a flash and threw it into park without even thinking. The nun then proceeded to climb right over into the front seat, grabs me hard around the shoulders and commences to giving me the most passionate, sexually charged kiss of my life. After I recovered from the shock of it, I thought the nun had an odd look on her face and asked her what was wrong.

'I've got a confession to make too' says the nun.

'What is it, have you had a fantasy about a cabdriver?' I said with a stupid grin on my face.

'No' she said.....'My name is Mike and I'm on my way to a Halloween party'.

gotcha!!! and for the record I don't drive a cab (the rest of its between me and my God!)

:cool:

Archived