Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tickets to all games **UPDATED 2 Sep**

kritters

All,

I have two seats in 447 and two seats in 227. It doesn't look like we can go to many games so I'm tossing them all out there. Each set of seats comes with a parking pass.

If you're interested in a particular game make me an offer and we'll go from there. PM preferred so I'm notified.

Thank you.

**Update**

The 227 seats are mostly 'reserved' until I can meet and exchange. I will keep everyone's emails just in case something falls through.

I do still have the 447 seats. A few folks asked what the actual cost of the tickets were. The tickets say $64 (plus tax). I believe someone on here figured out the cost including the tax was around $72. The parking pass cost $35. So actual cost for the two seats with parking would be about $185. Hope this helps.

Thanks everyone.

I know it could be chalked up as a loss , but have you thought about donating any tickets? Maybe the vikes tix, atleast. It'd be cool to see some military representation on 9/11. ( this . I said "could" be a loss because I don't know if this is something that could be considered tax exempt...probably not, but worth to figure out anyways.)

Just a thought. You'd have to do this by wednesday though.

As long as the organization is non-profit and you get a receipt you can deduct it. I've actually already donated tixs this year (2 tix for the whole season over in 425) so wave to the firemen and EMTs when you're over in that section. :)

Thanks for the idea/thought tho.

I know it could be chalked up as a loss , but have you thought about donating any tickets? Maybe the vikes tix, atleast. It'd be cool to see some military representation on 9/11. ( this . I said "could" be a loss because I don't know if this is something that could be considered tax exempt...probably not, but worth to figure out anyways.)

Drums and skins, this is a great link. Maybe start a new thread about it? Would be a good one to keep stickied to the top for those tickets that just aren't going to sell. I have thought about donating to charities in the past, but didn't know that the Redskins would collect tickets directly. And of course they must recieve hundreds of request from people and kids who can't otherwise go. I know that the Redskins Charitable Foundation is tax deductible - but I don't know if the Redskins Replay Ticket Program specifically is. I don't see why it wouldn't be, but it might be a good idea to call and check, if that is important to you.

Last year I won an awesome collage of the HOGS in the silent auction at the MVP award dinner, and the price was tax deductible, since it benefits Redskins Charitable Foundation.

Thanks again for a great link! :applause:

I didn't realize there was a link in the post. I didn't know about this program either. I'm sure it is tax deductible. I've always just found a group that I could donate them to directly but this might be a good way to go too. Thnx d&s and montana (for pointing out the link).

Archived