Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kenny Wright vs Ade Jimoh

Taylor 21

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

How did so many of you vote for JImoh? He was behind Walt Harris last year! Jimoh is here for special teams....not to go up against a #2 or #3 WR. It is hard to tell now, but I will almost guarantee that Wright is better at run support, as well.

We like his name. Jimoh. It is fun to say. Try it. Really.

The fact that Jimoh is winning by 21 votes speaks to the downgrade in intelligence this board has experienced since the merger. Are you friggin' KIDDING me?? I love Jimoh, and will defend him to the death to keep him on the roster, but Kenny Wright is clearly a level above him.

Te reason for the lead is the fact that people can not get over the NFL/team specific experience thing. If this logic held true, no rookies would ever play, even the Reggie Bushes of the world, because there was a guy on the Saints last year who knows the system blah blah blahblabity blah.

I dont care if Ade can go rainman and spit out all ofthe Defenses schemes and all his opponents offensive plays, if someone outplays him, even marginally, than that player should get his spot.

As for the poll, why dont you jsut as k if people would rather have someone fart in their face or directly up their nose?

...As for the poll, why dont you jsut as k if people would rather have someone fart in their face or directly up their nose?

I dont know if your trying to be funny or what but that had nothing to do with this thread.

Also after seeing Wright play, you can seriously tell me he's played better then Jimoh?

So here is our opening day secondary:

FS......... Taylor

SS......... Adam Archuleta? (if not than Pierson Prioleau)

CB #1........ Carlos Rogers

CB #2........ Mike Rumph (if Springs isn't back)

Nickel Corner.... Ade Jimoh (Kenny Wright may get cut)

You guys do realize that when healthy this offseason Jimoh has been running ahead of Wright on the depth chart, right?

Archived