Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Campbell's Progression.

DTN Redskin

Matt Leinart tore it up tonight against one of the best defenses in the league on the road. None of this let's see some progression crap. The kid tore it up. Combine that with Big Ben winning the super bowl displays that the newbies can get it done. I wanna see bigtime from JC now. His time has come and it's time to see results.

Matt Leinart tore it up tonight against one of the best defenses in the league on the road. None of this let's see some progression crap. The kid tore it up. Combine that with Big Ben winning the super bowl displays that the newbies can get it done. I wanna see bigtime from JC now. His time has come and it's time to see results.

Danny W. tore it up for us in preseason during the SS era and I believe Shane Matthews was player of the week in week 1 against the Cardinals when we beat them 31-23. The next week on a Monday night the Eagles beat us 38-7 and it was all downhill from there!

We need MB and I believe if he stays healthy we have a great chance of going to the show! JG knows talent and character as he has proven again and again... How did Ramsey look against our D????

JG knew he would not be able to win with him and my guess he knew that soon after watching film on him! I will always trust what Joe Gibbs has to say and the players believe in him, which showed last year. We were 5-6 an no-one quit. If Norv or SS were still here we probably would not have won another game!!

JG has 3 shinning SB trophies with 3 different QB's and no-one else can make that claim. He is in my opinion one of the best coaches in the history of the game. I would take JG over any coach past or present and entrust my francise to him.

Dan Synder made up for all his previous mistakes and was instantly elevated in my mind to a great owner once he managed to get JG to come back and restore us to glory!!!

Dan is a fan first and he has always put up whatever cash was needed to help us win and I would rather have him as the owner than anyone presently in the NFL!!! He willdo whatever it takes to win a championship unlike certain owners(Philly) that claim to be the self proclaimed "Gold Standard"... How embarassing is that!!!

Archived