Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just Chillin through Pre-Season

redskin01fan

Although I agree that the team should step it up a little more in these games to get some good quality work in and establish some offensive cohesion, didn't all three of Gibb's Super Bowl teams have losing records in the pre-season? Just bein an optimist and its looking good for the skins so far!!

:dallasuck

The more you read in here about the Super Bowl seasons and those pre seasons, the more you will see that some in here want us to forfeit a couple of those Super Bowls since the pre season is "SOOOOOOOOOOOOO" important and all. You'll see if you read some more.

Although I agree that the team should step it up a little more in these games to get some good quality work in and establish some offensive cohesion, didn't all three of Gibb's Super Bowl teams have losing records in the pre-season? Just bein an optimist and its looking good for the skins so far!!

:dallasuck

I hear you man. To be honest, I found myself punching and kicking the air while watching that game the other night. But after Gibbs postgame rant - he made me feel much better about his focus and leadership ( not that it was ever in question). I trust that the staff will dig into the royaly in time for the opener on 911.

I try not to take preseason too seriously, but honestly the game against the Jets worried me a bit. If our special teams struggle this year, that will really hurt us like it has it years past. Brunell needs to wake the hell up, our defense looks good, but still seems to always give up that big play, and the Skins lacked heart at home. Look at the Patriots the other night...won 30-3. Like I said before, it's only preseason, but wouldn't ya love the Skins come out and score a couple of TD's with their starters against the Pats. They have a big opportunity this weekend. If they play well, they will erase alot of the doubts about them, sort of...it's all about 9-11-06, the only game that matters at this point.

Archived