Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gibbs press conference at 4:00

CapitalDefense

All of us have a long way to go, we were all dissapointed, the coaches everybody. Some individual things we did well, but in general not good. Special teams, poor showing.

Kick off coverage dissapointing

Frost did a good job kicking off and punting. Punt returns, some good some bad.

Gibbs said Frost did a good job kicking off? Was he watching the same game I was watching????

JimmiJo...is that your real sense of the situation?

Putting aside all the Gibbs knows better stuff.....I find it very hard to believe that Collins will be the #2 guy. He just doesn't have "winner" written on him. What can I say? Also........it really raises eyebrows if your #1 pick can't beat out a guy who has been a career clipboard holder. not good at all.....even if the thought process is..."a mediorcrity who knows the system is a better bet than a talented upstart who doesn't know the system."

let's just hope we never have a 2-3 game stretch where we have to put this theory to test.

My sense is that Campbell may become number 2 not because he is clearly better right now, but because of Collins' poor play. Campbell needs to step up and take the job. He has not done so convincingly yet.

Oh, and you can't just put aside all that "Gibbs knows better stuff..."

Archived