Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"RAH RAH SIS BOOM BAH" I love GW

lovemaskins

If anyone hasn't heard the latest Greg Williams media conversation on Redskins.com you're really missing the good stuff. Even though Springs is hurt I have nothing but complete faith in GW as our coordinator. He demands respect and commands any audience and he no-nonsense approach to the defense is amazing.

I believe we'll have another great year on the defensive side of the ball and he'll find a way to cover the absense of Springs or any other injury. Man, after hearing him I might find some pads and a helmet myself. :notworthy :drool:

:allhail:

Best football coach since Joe Gibbs in my opinion. Best D coordinator in the league for my money as well. Where do you think the name The Animal Trainer is from??? The resigning of GW was Snyder's best move since bringing back Coach Joe. Gotta give Mr. Snyder dap for that move, plenty of teams wanted GW as their head coach.

Best football coach since Joe Gibbs in my opinion. Best D coordinator in the league for my money as well. Where do you think the name The Animal Trainer is from??? The resigning of GW was Snyder's best move since bringing back Coach Joe. Gotta give Mr. Snyder dap for that move, plenty of teams wanted GW as their head coach.
you got that right MR.S and JOE G ARE DOING A GREAT JOB TO GET THIS TEAM ON THE RIGHT TRACK

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS:cheers:

Although I have a lot of confidence in our D and in Greg Williams, you just can't plug someone in on the corner and expect to play nearly as good as Springs. Great players make great plays.

Just pray the the Sprngs surgery was a s minor as they say it was.

I loved when GW said, very patiently, "We never panic around here." In that one sentence he put fears to rest and yet acknowledged that there was an issue. He has tremendous media presence, and is very well spoken.

I also really enjoyed the stuff about up downs and Buddy Ryan. That man sure says what he thinks.

HAIL

Although I have a lot of confidence in our D and in Greg Williams, you just can't plug someone in on the corner and expect to play nearly as good as Springs. Great players make great plays.

I agree but GW does do a great job of making sure the lesser talented players can contribute in and play up to, and in some cases, above thier abilities.

Archived