Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nyg Propiganda Is Gunna Make Me Puke!

SoCalRedskinFan

All this NYG propiganda is driving me nuts! A lot of it is the little things and I need to vent and get some feeback from my fellow Skin fans...

Lets take the NFL Channel...I know its a small thing, I get the whole Steeler Cam promo..Hail they won the Super Bowl. So for that I give them props BUT..

why is the only other Team promo I ever see is the Giant Cam?? Someone please explain it to me. This is the team that won the NFC East then in thier first playoff game at home got thier collective Giant-butts handed to them?! Right???

I keep hearing how the Giants are geered to win the NFC East again and they are the Team to contend with in the East??

Thier division record was 4-2 last year and ours was 5-1 (granted they really handed it to us in our first meeting)! I think the Skins show that their first game against the Giants was a fluke and without that game we win the division and go undefeated in Division!

NYG get a lot of undeserved credit and props for being in NY and it makes me wanna puke! I cant wait to watch Gibbs and the Skins stop LaVar (if he is healthy. lol) and Manning into the dirt twice this year!

H T T R

P.S. Thanx for letting me vent...I feel better

:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

Alot of it has to do with the g-men having Eli Manning as QB, and we all know

how much the NFL media loves the Manning brothers, it's just an automatic

thing, just like the NFL always giving hype and praise to the dallas cowboys.

It's just what they do.

The cure for all this is for the REDSKINS to get back to their winning ways and

win some Superbowls. :helmet:

Alot of it has to do with the g-men having Eli Manning as QB, and we all know

how much the NFL media loves the Manning brothers, it's just an automatic

thing, just like the NFL always giving hype and praise to the dallas cowboys.

It's just what they do.

The cure for all this is for the REDSKINS to get back to their winning ways and

win some Superbowls. :helmet:

Yeah see I get all this but the media keeps shoving them down our throats! I think the Skins will stomp them this year and I bet next year I'll start catching commericals with Eli and that deer in the headlights slack jaw look next year! It just drives me nuts!

the Giants are getting all the hype because they won the divison last year. Manning has a full season under his belt and if you think he isnt going to get better then you need to take off your Redskins hats and watch him play.

The team that won the division was not the same team that played Carolina in the playoffs. They played a game missing ALL 3 starting LBer's, a DT, CB, and Shockey was on 1 leg and shouldnt have even been out there.

When the Giants have all their people on the field they are a tough team to beat. Just as the Redskins and Cowboys are. This is the best divison in football! It couldnt go any which way, it will all depend on health and the play out of the QB's!

Archived