Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Larry and Bram - Do They Really Answer The Questions??

CRT3

OK I put a question out there that is shared by many. Should the season ticket holders pay full fare for pre season games? They turned it around to ask should the Skins and the NFL play 4 preseason games. This mentality is only brought up when a player of significance is hurt. I was not gripping about the costs of seats, heck I have club level with parking which runs about $350 a game per seat. My question really is about should fans pay to see "practice games" that really do not count.

Now they turned my question around, do they do this on a frquent basis with other fans questions? I am in no way playing the disgruntled fan but just have a real question that I would like answered/discussed.

Bram is WAY better than the guy the replaced him on 980. He actually knows what's going on. Jerry Coleman's assesment of Campbell last night?? "He didn't do nothing." While I would say that he wasn't totally impressive he at least showed that he has some tools.

OK I put a question out there that is shared by many. Should the season ticket holders pay full fare for pre season games? They turned it around to ask should the Skins and the NFL play 4 preseason games. This mentality is only brought up when a player of significance is hurt. I was not gripping about the costs of seats, heck I have club level with parking which runs about $350 a game per seat. My question really is about should fans pay to see "practice games" that really do not count.

Now they turned my question around, do they do this on a frquent basis with other fans questions? I am in no way playing the disgruntled fan but just have a real question that I would like answered/discussed.

The problem is they cant say that they agree with us, cause they now work for mr snyder....that is the problem of having the skins owner owning the skins radio station....they have to bite their tounge in certain situations...

Archived