Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Network 2005 Redskins Season Review!

CounterTrey

Just watched it again, and the NFL network did a pretty decent job of summarizing our season last year, given it had to do everything in 30 mins.

I think the best moment for me was to see Marcus Washington Enthusiam.

1. In the 2nd Giants game, before coming out, he points to the G Men sideline shouting

"You don't know me, stop looking at me while hiting his fist on one of those air filled filed goal things where the palyers run out"

After the Eagles game " Redskins are back baby, we're back"

I think he and Taylor are my fav's because this guy goes absolutely crazy during the game pumping everyone up. I saw so many clips in the season review where he's jumping up and down, tongue hanging out just goinging bonkers slapping D linemen on their helmets!

Whoever else saw the review, what did y'all think when you saw Mr. Washington! It just got me sooo pumped up for this upcoming season also seeing him catch an int and take it for a score in the scrimmage!

I became a born-again redskins fan when Gibbs came back. Before then i didn't even bother watching football. I was more or less a seasonal madden player. I guess you could say i'm a bandwagoner for gibbs?

Anyways, i established my favorite players almost immedietly after watching a few games. I had no idea who they were but they were play makers. Marcus Washington and Sean Taylor.. Taylor b/c you could tell this guy IS a play maker. Marcus Washington b/c of his energy and play on the field.

Just watched it again, and the NFL network did a pretty decent job of summarizing our season last year, given it had to do everything in 30 mins.

I think the best moment for me was to see Marcus Washington Enthusiam.

1. In the 2nd Giants game, before coming out, he points to the G Men sideline shouting

"You don't know me, stop looking at me while hiting his fist on one of those air filled filed goal things where the palyers run out"

After the Eagles game " Redskins are back baby, we're back"

I think he and Taylor are my fav's because this guy goes absolutely crazy during the game pumping everyone up. I saw so many clips in the season review where he's jumping up and down, tongue hanging out just goinging bonkers slapping D linemen on their helmets!

Whoever else saw the review, what did y'all think when you saw Mr. Washington! It just got me sooo pumped up for this upcoming season also seeing him catch an int and take it for a score in the scrimmage!

I love it when I here Marcus Washington say, " Redskins are back baby, we're back". I get all choked up.

I love it when I here Marcus Washington say, " Redskins are back baby, we're back". I get all choked up.

Isn't it funny like that? I can get in a car accident and break my arm or watch some horrific thing happen and almost nothing will bring a tear to my eye. Then I watch one of those damn NFL Films productions on the Redskins and I'm usually an emotional mess by the end of it :laugh:

Archived