Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Autographs for Tickets?

catchrking

I have tons of redskins autographed memorabilia, lots of chris cooley, a huge marcus washington 16x20, shawn springs mini-helmet, and so on, and I would rather give it to a true redskins fan than to sell it online to a dude that doesnt even care. All i'm asking is for a pair of redskins tickets to any home game this season, doesnt really matter where I sit, I just dont have the money to go out and buy tickets. All of the redskins stuff is authentic, and most of it comes with a c.o.a. trust me, I work in an autograph/sportsm memorabilia store. If you guys can help a needing college student take his dad out to a skins game for his birthday then please private messae me for a list of what I've got. I even have non-redskins, if you really even want that.

Thanks

:dallasuck

I have tons of redskins autographed memorabilia, lots of chris cooley, a huge marcus washington 16x20, shawn springs mini-helmet, and so on, and I would rather give it to a true redskins fan than to sell it online to a dude that doesnt even care. All i'm asking is for a pair of redskins tickets to any home game this season, doesnt really matter where I sit, I just dont have the money to go out and buy tickets. All of the redskins stuff is authentic, and most of it comes with a c.o.a. trust me, I work in an autograph/sportsm memorabilia store. If you guys can help a needing college student take his dad out to a skins game for his birthday then please private messae me for a list of what I've got. I even have non-redskins, if you really even want that.

Thanks

With a plea like that, I'm sure someone will step up for one of the "lessor" games, ie. pre season, Titans, Jags.

The going rate for an upper level ticket to the Titans or Jags would be around $75 each, so if you had perhaps that amount in exchange, I'm sure it will be no problem bro.

I have a lot of chris cooley, mainly becaus there was a signing with him two days after that huge dallas game and I went cooley crazy when it happened. I mainly used them as gifts but still have like 6-7 left over. I paid chris 30 for each, picture and auto. but i also have more from other privates i've done in the past, 1 sean taylor, 1 shawn springs mini, 1 mark brunell football, the list just goes on, for a college kid, my collection is very extensive.

I have a lot of chris cooley, mainly becaus there was a signing with him two days after that huge dallas game and I went cooley crazy when it happened. I mainly used them as gifts but still have like 6-7 left over. I paid chris 30 for each, picture and auto. but i also have more from other privates i've done in the past, 1 sean taylor, 1 shawn springs mini, 1 mark brunell football, the list just goes on, for a college kid, my collection is very extensive.

I guess if you're in the business of selling autograghed merchandise, then players signing should ge their "cut"...but $30 each? I'm not sure what Cooley makes,,,I'm guessing around $1,000,000 a year...so he goes home to his wife and says, "Here honey, I just signed a jersey and made $30...put that with the rest of our money." ?????

I guess if you're in the business of selling autograghed merchandise, then players signing should ge their "cut"...but $30 each? I'm not sure what Cooley makes,,,I'm guessing around $1,000,000 a year...so he goes home to his wife and says, "Here honey, I just signed a jersey and made $30...put that with the rest of our money." ?????

The autograph biz doesnt work that way. When Chris did the signing, a set price was worked out between him and my boss, which I cant remember what is was, it seemed like 5-10 thousand for 3 hours, which ended up being about 30 dollars a flat price for an autograph ticket. But since i'm an employee I get free pictures during the signings we do. at the end of the day, our store goes home with a profit of about 10 thousand, and chris goes home with about 10 thousand more to buy lets say a new car, or just whatever. You get it?

The autograph biz doesnt work that way. When Chris did the signing, a set price was worked out between him and my boss, which I cant remember what is was, it seemed like 5-10 thousand for 3 hours, which ended up being about 30 dollars a flat price for an autograph ticket. But since i'm an employee I get free pictures during the signings we do. at the end of the day, our store goes home with a profit of about 10 thousand, and chris goes home with about 10 thousand more to buy lets say a new car, or just whatever. You get it?

Very interresting...I have seen on e-bay and various sites where there will be a player autogragh on a particular item...then to make the COA even more real, there will be a picture of them signing that product...ie, there are alot of Theismann autgraghed helmets and it shows him in a roiom with a rack of them signing away.

I didn't realize this was how it was done. at least on the scale you are talking about. So I guess I can see why a player would take a few hours of his time to sign a bunch of products in bulk...10k is nothing to sneeze at, especially for the players likey Cooley that haven't hit paydirt, "yet".

I have a question for you since you are in the biz...what percentage of products, say on e-bay, where they have a COA, are actually legit?

Some of the CO.A.'s are actually legit. Anything that says it has a C.O.A. by PSA/DNA or online C.O.A. are actual items and should be trusted as real. those items are authenticated by the named third party for a fee and there will be a sticker in either of the lower corners of the pictures, along with a serial number on a card that comes with the items.

Some of the smaller stores, like mine,come with C.O.A.'s from our own store, which has a statement on the paper and a picture connecting to it with some type of writing on the picture so no one can go and scan the picture in as theirs and start making false reproductions of that item. Also when you get into the biz, you start learning the big company names and find their selling names on ebay, and it becomes more easier to trust the autographs that you find. personally I can tell you each and every trustworthy company that I know in the area, bbut the best ones with more selections are gonna be the huge companies, aka tristar, Steiner sports, and son on.

I think i'm gonna put an item on ebay later this week to see how it does, most likely a chris cooley starting out at $30, which is what I paid for it, give or take like 2 dollars. But i'll always give priority to Skins fans first to pay a better price, no snobby ass kid in california doesnt need it at a cheap price to build a collection of players he doesnt even worship. haha

Danny L.

I wouldn't mind making a trade for some Skins stuff. But I'm not real big on buying/trading for autographs. I have a few that I bought off ebay, they came with pics and COA and I'm pretty certain they are real. But there is a difference to me when it comes to buying autographs and autographs I've gotten myself.. The ones I got myself just seem to mean more to me... If you come across any hard to get Skins memorablia other than autographs PM me and see if I'm interested. My seats are UL section 445 face is 64, plus the county tax.

Archived