Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Next time you're in Wal-Mart buying dog food..

21KO

got this from another board.. :laugh:

I have Dalmatians, so I was buying a large bag of Purina at Wal-Mart one day and was in line to check out. A woman behind me asked if I had a dog.

On impulse, I told her "no" but that I was starting The Purina Diet again, although I probably shouldn't because I'd ended up in the hospital the last time I was on the diet but I HAD lost 50 pounds before I awakened in the Intensive Care Unit with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is that you load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry plus the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try the diet again.

I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story. Horrified, she asked me if I'd ended up in the ER because I'd been poisoned by the Purina. I told her "No, actually I'd been sitting in the street licking my balls and a car hit me."

:laugh:

I've got a similar one I sucker people into. I work at a hospital. So I start with 'hey, did you guys hear about the little boy that was born over the weekend that was born without any eyelids?'.

Of course, they're all enthralled 'No - I didn't hear', 'Oh my goodness!', etc....

'What happened to him???'

Well, I tell them, luckily for the little boy, a nationally-known pediatric plastic surgeon was in the area for a conference and agreed to help. Apparently this guys specializes in this, because he circumsized the tiny little boy, then used the skin to fashion him two little eyelids.

Then you wait.

'So is the little boy going to be okay???'

'Yes. They say he'll be fine. Of course, the doctor says he will be ****-eyed for life'.

Its a beautiful thing :laugh:

Archived