Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins shops around Camden Yards

jameyny692

Hey everyone I am from upstate NY and I am a huge Redskins fan. I am taking a bus trip down to Camden Yards to see the O's Play the Yanks and I was wondering if there are any redskins shops down by the stadium or anypalce around there that would sell Redskin apparel

Naw brother, you would be hard pressed to find any Skins gear anywhere near the harbor. The only place that you may have luck would be at the ESPN zone. But thats not definate. Its a shame though because if you knew someone from the area, they can take you south on the B.W. 295 to Arunel Mills Mall (about 20 mins. from downtown), where you can find a decent amount of Skins gear.

One of the malls in the Inner Harbor (the one that has the Discovery Store) also has an NFL shop. When I was there they featured Ravens gear but they had Skins stuff too.:2cents:

i was there sunday. they have crap for skins jerseys but they have a few skins hats and a nice skins t shirt that im gonna go back and buy. other than that there is limited skins gear there.

Don't think that the ravens would allow that to happen. The only thing that I saw was a store in the inner harbor, but they had very limited stuff. As stated earlier, you are best served getting something on NFL.com or redskins.com. You might be able to find a good cheap replica jersey on EBAY or www.sportsauthority.com. Any of those are viable options.

Hey everyone I am from upstate NY and I am a huge Redskins fan. I am taking a bus trip down to Camden Yards to see the O's Play the Yanks and I was wondering if there are any redskins shops down by the stadium or anypalce around there that would sell Redskin apparel

You can buy Redskins gear at RFK Stadium at the Nats team Store and also at Verizon Center at the Cpas/Wizards Team Store.

I live in Columbia, which some people consider the halfway point between Balto and DC... even in Columbia, I have found it difficult to find Skins stuff in Dicks or other sporting stores... mostly Ravens stuff.... kind of annoying.

Archived