Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Players - who would be a good coach?

XxSpearheadxX

What's the reason everyone keeps saying they could see Collins as a coach??...Did you guys follow Collins all those years while in K.C

No..havent followed him at all in KC actually, I was going off the fact that usually the guys that carry the clipboard have a tendency to be more of the braniacs and better teachers (ala Gruden). So in all fairness...I wouldnt know Collins if he came up and smacked me in the back of the head with his clipboard while wearing his jersey....I just made an assumption...and we all know where that can get you! So fine...you have made me feel horrible and Im taking him off my list! :silly:

What's the reason everyone keeps saying they could see Collins as a coach??...Did you guys follow Collins all those years while in K.C.?...lol :)

I was under the *assumption* that he was *in part* brought in with Al Saunders to : help JC learn the offense.

So yeah, Collins as a QB coach just appears logical, seems that's been part of his job. His career numbers don't seem to .....

Tho I'd love to see him throw 333 yards for 3 td's and a win, if he does go in and take snaps.

Archived