Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is the Redskins Buffet/Tailgate ticket like?

CowboyzBsuckaz

Hey Skins fans!

I was wondering if someone could give me a description of the Redskins Buffet/Tailgate ticket?

What types of food? Is the quality decent? Is there more to do than eat? Salads or deserts? Drinks? Any details would be greatly apprecaited! Heres to a great season and God Bless you all!

We went to the tailgate party one time last year. Personally I think it's a lot of money for what you get. Don't get me wrong - it was fun and all and every now and then I think it would be great but every home game I'm not so sure. THey had a couple Redskin Cheerleaders there for signatures and pics, a thing where you could get your picture taken and it looks like you're in a Redskins uniform. Of course there are big tvs and such. The food - hamburgers, hotdogs, bbq chicken, potato salad, chips, drinks and I think they had cookies too. I just think that for $50 per person, per game - we could eat at a really nice resturant or if we bring the same stuff ourselves and tailgate at our car it sure wouldn't cost that much.

Just my opinion.

Hey Skins fans!

I was wondering if someone could give me a description of the Redskins Buffet/Tailgate ticket?

What types of food? Is the quality decent? Is there more to do than eat? Salads or deserts? Drinks? Any details would be greatly apprecaited! Heres to a great season and God Bless you all!

The tailgate club tickets arent tickets, but wristbands made of paper, well they were last year anyway.

The food is, below average, dont waste your $. The chicken was dry, the beans were cold, etc etc not worth $15 IMO let alone the cost of them

We've had the wristbands the past 2 seasons and I have never had cold or bad food here. I d agree that its a great time but its defniitely not necessary for every home game. But the band plays here first, the cheerleaders are here mingling and there is always 2 redskins alumni happy to meet you, shake your hand, and sign a picture. Plus they always hand out some sort of giveaway to everyone who enters.

If anyone wants any wristbands for any of the games, please pm me.

We went to the tailgate party one time last year. Personally I think it's a lot of money for what you get. Don't get me wrong - it was fun and all and every now and then I think it would be great but every home game I'm not so sure. THey had a couple Redskin Cheerleaders there for signatures and pics, a thing where you could get your picture taken and it looks like you're in a Redskins uniform. Of course there are big tvs and such. The food - hamburgers, hotdogs, bbq chicken, potato salad, chips, drinks and I think they had cookies too. I just think that for $50 per person, per game - we could eat at a really nice resturant or if we bring the same stuff ourselves and tailgate at our car it sure wouldn't cost that much.

Just my opinion.

Amen. I agree with you. I once bought some passes on Ebay and went (for the first and probably last time) in 2003 (Tampa Bay game) with my brother and a friend of mine. The food was mediocre, but the experience was nice (former players Andre Collins and Danny Copeland were there signing too. It was funny to see them gawk at the cheerleaders like everybody else :laugh: ).

Anyway, I can not imagine doing it more than once per year and I would not pay more than $20 to do it again. Also, they have guards there to keep you from sneaking food/drink into the stadium. NOW IF you could take in all the tail gate food and drink you can carry into the stadium, THEN it would be worth it. :laugh:

yeah when i win the lotto , club seats here i come, but the tailgate party was really cool except for the food was really gay. its worth going to once but definantly not every week, much more fun out in the parking lot in the green section.

Archived