Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

READ - whats best place for tickets

H-O-G

Im searching for,

2 tickets - redskins vs tampa

2 tickets - eagles vs tampa

I need a site that doesnt charge over 200 F'ing dollars for seats in the 300's....

I tried ticketmaster.com but can get 2 tickets next to eachother.

Im searching for,

2 tickets - redskins vs tampa

2 tickets - eagles vs tampa

I need a site that doesnt charge over 200 F'ing dollars for seats in the 300's....

I tried ticketmaster.com but can get 2 tickets next to eachother.

What do you expect? You're trying to buy club seats that cost some dude over $5000 for the privilege of sitting there PLUS the season ticket price which is probably over $150 face value.

I have 400 level tickets and the face value is $87 per seat including the tax. I can get $150-175 per ticket when I sell them.

You need to set your sights a little lower.

But generally, stubhub prices are lower than the ticket brokers. Good luck

What do you expect? You're trying to buy club seats that cost some dude over $5000 for the privilege of sitting there PLUS the season ticket price which is probably over $150 face value.

I have 400 level tickets and the face value is $87 per seat including the tax. I can get $150-175 per ticket when I sell them.

You need to set your sights a little lower.

But generally, stubhub prices are lower than the ticket brokers. Good luck

I must have missed something but at what point did H-O-G state that he is looking for club seats? Sounds like he's looking for tix at Raymond James stadium where 300 is the upper level and not club. Club seats are on the sideline 200 level seats. The fact that neither the Skins vs. Bucs nor Eagles vs. Bucs game is at FedEx kind of tipped me off.

You need to set your "I need to set this person straight with my mad knowledge" sensor a little lower.

I must have missed something but at what point did H-O-G state that he is looking for club seats? Sounds like he's looking for tix at Raymond James stadium where 300 is the upper level and not club. Club seats are on the sideline 200 level seats. The fact that neither the Skins vs. Bucs nor Eagles vs. Bucs game is at FedEx kind of tipped me off.

You need to set your "I need to set this person straight with my mad knowledge" sensor a little lower.

My mistake. OUR club seats are the 300 level. I thought he was looking for FedEx tickets.

I did not think about Tampa Bay. We played them home last year.

My apologies to the poster.

Archived