Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Terrorism: Anyone else have NO IDEA?

Duckus

:applause: But when you are afraid what the public will think about causing civilian casualties, it's hard to defeat a group of cowards who hide behind said people.

That's why liberalism is such a crippling disease

Like I said before, you apparently have no understanding of the extent of the problem we are dealing with.

Oh, I understand completely the problem. No Iran means no Hezbollah, no Hamas, no Al Qaeda, no attacks in Iraq. Cut off the head and the rest will die. Hell, we can even let Syria have a second chance if they so choose. If not, then they can suffer the same fate as Iran. Too bad we don't have the balls to pull the trigger right now.

Take out Iran and Syria and you've taken care of most of the terrorist problems in the world.
A nuclear strike (not a small one, but several devastating ones) against Iran would eliminate Islamic terrorism tomorrow.
Oh, I understand completely the problem. No Iran means no Hezbollah, no Hamas, no Al Qaeda, no attacks in Iraq. Cut off the head and the rest will die. Hell, we can even let Syria have a second chance if they so choose. If not, then they can suffer the same fate as Iran. Too bad we don't have the balls to pull the trigger right now.

Keep it coming...the limits of your understanding become more clear with each post.

Keep it coming...the limits of your understanding become more clear with each post.

That's the thing swaroopm, we don't need you to post anything to understand how little you know. You've decided to pick the side of the terrorists in this little War on Terror. We know where you stand.

What about the terrorists sponsored by saudia arabia?

What about the cells operating here in the US?

What about them?

SA gets the same treatment as Iran and Syria in my mind.

The cells here get their doors kicked in by the FBI, US Marshals, Secret Service, backed up by the military and told ahead of time "There were no survivors."

What about the terrorists sponsored by saudia arabia?

How do think these cells are funded? Who do you think funds Hezbollah and Hamas? Where do you think Al Qaeda gets much of it's financial support? Who has funded the terrorists in Iraq?

Once again, you cut off the head and the rest will die. If Syria wants to be next, then we can work that out. I would make sure Saudia Arabia understood this, as well as Egypt, etc. etc. We need to stop effing around with these people.

That's the thing swaroopm, we don't need you to post anything to understand how little you know. You've decided to pick the side of the terrorists in this little War on Terror. We know where you stand.

We have different ideas on the best way to deal with terrorists and the problem of terrorism.

I do not agree with you, but that does not put me on "the side of the terrorists."

We have different ideas on the best way to deal with terrorists and the problem of terrorism.

I do not agree with you, but that does not put me on "the side of the terrorists."

Yeah, your way to deal with them is to put your head in the sand and your ass in the air. :rolleyes:

Nelms,

The problem with your heavy handed tactics is exactly the problems that were already listed in the post starting this thread. I know you want to believe that this is a simple iranian power ploy, but it's not.

Al-Queda is a mostly Suni fundamentalist, so referring to Iran as somehow the head of this group is kind of backwards. While Iran may see some usefullness in promoting the general destruction of western targets through groups like Al-Queda, and Hamas, you have to understand that these groups are considered enemies of Iran. Why is Iran funding the war in Iraq? To fight americans? A little bit, but as you know most targets in Iraq are not americans. They're not really fighting us so much as the Sunni. Iran wants to extend the influence of Shia muslims, and become the dominant power in the middle east. Yes, they cooperate with the Suni when it fits, but they are in no way the head of these groups.

Then who is? That's the tough part. No one really. There is no united group that gets all these guys working together. Sure they cooperate and probably all know the same weapons dealers, but they're more like the mob bosses of rival gangs than footsoldiers in a global islamic army.

Do you think Iran wanted hezbollah to capture those israeli soldiers? Probably not. Hezbollah is going to be disarmed and baiscally destroyed by this, and lebanon will probably end up stronger in the long run. As things stood before, Shia were controlling the southern part of lebanon with the strongest militia around. Now, they are becoming cannon fodder for israeli bombs.

To me the solution requires both prongs; these wars can only serve as catalysts for change. We will never be secure until there is peace in the middle east, no matter how big our guns are. And the only way to get peace is to establish strong nations that are capable of enforcing laws.

Okay I went on way too long, so here's the short version. These terrorist groups are like ****roaches in the kitchen. There isn't one ****rpach you can take out, and expect them all to fall. The way to fix the problem is to kill the ****roaches you see and clean the kitchen. We've got some cleaning to do. Should it be our responsibility? No. It is someone else's mess, but we have to live in this world, so it becomes our problem.

You want to beat Terrorism back to the point its irrelevant..

Drill in Anwar

Drill off the coast of Florida

Drill off the coast of California

Do the wind mills in Mass..

Put a refinery in every Military Post of Size: i.e Ft Riley, Brag, Belvoir, Hood, Ord, etc..

Do DEEP drilling as Russia is proving to be accurate.

Get the lithium battery/converter kit 230mpg car, hydrogen, solar cars going... 1 solar panel per house 40% off...

Get China involved in the conflict, Get Russia involved as both are on the Security Council, if they won't participate remove them.... no reason to have them there to be the permanent veto... Make sure their not tipping off Iran/Syria as Russia was doing with Iraq...

What about the terrorists sponsored by saudia arabian money?

Well, if the ACLU would quit defending them, we might be able to clean some of the rat nest out that we have in this country

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/H/HOLY_LAND_FOUNDATION?SITE=FLTAM&SECTION=US

Judge Backs Release of Islamic Fundraiser

By PETER PRENGAMAN

Associated Press Writer

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A federal judge on Friday denied a government appeal to keep incarcerated a top fundraiser for an Islamic charity the government says has ties to terrorism.

The motion came a day after U.S. District Judge Terry Hatter ordered the release without bond of Abdel-Jabbar Hamdan, 45, who is being held at the Terminal Island federal detention facility.

Hatter denied the motion without comment, according to court documents filed late Friday.

"The judge clearly said the government has no business detaining him," said Hamdan's attorney, Ranjana Natarajan of the American Civil Liberties Union of Southern California.

It was unclear when Hamdan could be released, or whether the government would appeal to the U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals.

Virginia Kice, spokeswoman for Immigration and Customs Enforcement, said the department was aware of the judge's decision and was reviewing its legal options.

Contacted at her home late Friday, Hamdan's wife, Entesar Hamdan, said she was unaware of the ruling but hoped the government wouldn't take the case any further.

"I didn't expect they would take it one last step," she said. "It's sad. It's already been two years of his life, of our lives."

Hamdan, who founded a mosque in Anaheim, was arrested on immigration charges in July 2004 as federal authorities unsealed an indictment against the Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development. The government charged that the Texas-based charity funneled millions to the Palestinian militant group Hamas.

The following month, Hamdan was ordered deported on the immigration charges. His requests to be released on bond while he fights the charges had been denied until this week.

Hamdan, who was born in a Palestinian refugee camp in the West Bank, was accused of having ties to terrorism but was never charged. Instead, he was convicted of overstaying a student visa he got 27 years ago.

The Holy Land Foundation's president, chairman and director of endowments have been charged with terrorism-related crimes.

fellas this is all a hoax, Nazis are everywhere. Thats why Bush can do everything he wants. Nazis never lost the war they merged with the top minds in the government. And America is essentialy a Science experiment.

A smiley would help. ;)

Archived