Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ricky Williams breaks arm

SkinsTillIDie

I guess karma just bit him in the ass

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2527404

Williams out indefinitely after breaking arm

Associated Press

REGINA, Saskatchewan -- Running back Ricky Williams broke his left arm in the second quarter of the Toronto Argonauts' 26-23 victory over the Saskatchewan Roughriders on Saturday night and is out indefinitely.

Williams finished with 17 yards on four carries. He entered Saturday's game with 214 yards on 53 carries with one touchdown in four games.

Williams is playing in the CFL after he was suspended by the NFL for one year after a fourth violation of the league's substance abuse policy. He is still under contract with the NFL's Miami Dolphins.

Ricky does have time to come back from the injury (The CFL season is 18 games, Ricky broke the arm in game 5) but Im not to sure if the Argos will keep him.

As it has been reported, ricky was brought in not to help win, but to help put fans in the seats and sell some merchandise.

Well I live near Toronto and have yet to see a single Williams Argo jersey, on a person or even in a store and attendace is down 5% fromlast year for the Argos.

The Argo's have a good back in John Avery, I think he will shine in Ricky's absence and cause Ricky to become a backup in the CFL when he returns.

As it has been reported, ricky was brought in not to help win, but to help put fans in the seats and sell some merchandise.

Well I live near Toronto and have yet to see a single Williams Argo jersey, on a person or even in a store and attendace is down 5% fromlast year for the Argos.

The Argo's have a good back in John Avery, I think he will shine in Ricky's absence and cause Ricky to become a backup in the CFL when he returns.

That would be like Dallas bringing in a cancer like TO and expecting to sell jerseys. Oh, wait.........I guess Canadians are just smarter than Cowboy fans. :D

Archived