Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Where would you take Ahmad Brooks?

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

For those who don't know, the supplemental draft is run exactly like April's draft (same draft order, 7 rounds, etc.). However, if you select a player (the other option is to pass your pick), your forfeit the corresponding pick in the 2007 NFL Draft in April.

OK, most of you probably already knew that, but with that being said, where would you take Ahmad Brooks in the upcoming supplemental draft?

Keep in my mind, we do not have a 2nd (Rocky McIntosh) or a 4th (Brandon Lloyd) in the upcoming draft in April.

Voted Fifth-When I hear guys have had off the field issues because of marijuana use I immediately draw from my own experience. It's tough to say goodbye to weed when your 21-22 years old. It just becomes a game of figuring out how you can do it and not get caught by a drug test.

Voted Fifth-When I hear guys have had off the field issues because of marijuana use I immediately draw from my own experience. It's tough to say goodbye to weed when your 21-22 years old. It just becomes a game of figuring out how you can do it and not get caught by a drug test.

Yeah, Randy Moss sure had a crappy career because of it.

There is some closet heads on this skins team. There is closet heads on every pro team. The thing about weed is that it isnt very physically addicting... however psychologically it is tuff to give up (see ricky williams). Most guys at this level have the will power to put the blunts out untill the off season. Ex cowboy and current texas NORML president Mark Stepanofsky said it was the best thing to help his soreness.

Its not smoking weed that always gets me. Its the flaunting of authority.

It just burns me up that I have to follow the rules of society when others flaunt it, either because they are rich or priviledged or just dont have a family to worry about.

Can I do anything about it ? no

Can I ***** and groan about it? damn skippy

Archived