Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**OFFICIAL**Authentic Jersey Poll

NattyLight

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Let's try this again....OK, I think that this list should satisfy everones needs. Please pick up to 5 players / colors and how many players you want in the first bundle. Also, people have broughten up the throwbacks and I've added the ones I think people would want the most. I have added a poll that says "separate throwback bundle" which would be a separate order for the 4 throwbacks included in the poll.

I'm not a master at this type of thing, so suggestions for how to facilitate this process are welcome.

Remember we need 50 apiece.

Are '70s throwbacks an option? If so, I would be interested in a package containing Sonny, Larry Brown, Charley Taylor and Ken Houston. Other possibilities would be Jerry Smith, Roy Jefferson, Pat Fischer and Mike Bass in any combination.

OK, let me explain how I see this going just so we're all the same page.

Currently, the top voted jersey's are (1) Monk (2) Taylor - White (3) Cooley- White (4) Washington - White and (5) Riggins...

Therefore, we need 50 people that want EACH of these jerseys...these WOULD BE the jerseys in you 5 pack bundle...OR 50 people that want just one or two (or three, etc) of most voted these jerseys...and those are the one's the get.

I'll leave this up and check on it throughout the Holidays and see how the votes are accumlating.

As for the sleeves...those are just ****ty pictures and don't give it justice.

Being that you cant order a specific size, to me it seems that it may get tough to get 50 of each, even here.

Why cant you get 50 total L,XL, and 2X ? Or can you ? I may be reading wrong.

Lets say the guy sends you 40 Small sized jerseys and only a random number of the others ?

Currently, the top voted jersey's are (1) Monk (2) Taylor - White (3) Cooley- White (4) Washington - White and (5) Riggins...

I'm a little new to this idea but if THIS is a bundel that will be selling for $200 I am 90% in to get all 5. Only thing is if we get one burgundy in there it would be nice to have a mix but I guess the voting shall decide. I am not sure it matters just yet but I would like 52s. How and who would we pay? Sorry if you answered this in another thread, just give me a link.

Just wondering if the monk and riggin throwbacks are the 'players of the century' jerseys.

thanks.

marcus is falling? It is impossible to get a washington jersey anywhere on ebay. Moss and portis are a plenty over there, especially moss now. I am just lobbying for washington. Same is true for cooley and taylor but they seem to be doing well in the voting. Lloyd and ARE are rare too but they are new, vote up WASHINGTON.

Otherwise, if we are having trouble on getting 50 people, a two jersey set of Cooley and Taylor would probably get 50 people seeing that they are the most voted. I voted for a 5 jersey set but a 2 jersey set of those two seems like we can get 50 to want them especially when 29 people have already voted for Taylor. just an idea to throw in the pot

Why arent more people interested in this ? If you look at the pics in the other thread, they look well worth the minimal investment. I payed 60 last year for a kids replica jersey for my wife.

Even if the jerseys were only Replithentic quality, its still a hell of a deal. 5 jerseys for 2 bills.

Sign me up for 5.

OK Mods, this poll can be closed. It's my understanding the 8 players have been chosen by the vendor -- all the current players mentioned, plus Fauria. As for the throw backs / classic skins players, we may have to do those in the next month or so.

Cheers everyone, and let's get some gear!!!

i talked to the nflonly guy today..the whole "bundle" situation is over. he ordered a bunch of jerseys and we are to purchase from him directly. he said he should have them in by next week. That sounds a little fast since i saw 3-4 weeks in another thread, but that id directly from his mouth soooo one week!!!......HTTR.

Archived