Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Murtha has completely lost his mind

nelms

I have a question for you, did you oppose the action in Kosovo?

At the time I was not really into politics, and I really had no opinion on the matter. Looking back on it now, I hated what Milosovic was doing, but I don't think it was our choice to be the worlds police man, and I don't like being put in that role. I know there were other UN forces that went into Kosovo, but it was mainly the US, and yes, that is bothersome.

That hippie sure does rile people up with his lies.

Care to point out my "lies" then? I have no problem calling people out when I know they are lying, so do you care to call me out for lying Nelms? If I rile people up with my lies, they must be every where, so please show me where I lied. I have over 10K posts, you should very easily be able to find a bunch of lies then. Why don't ya do so?

At the time I was not really into politics, and I really had no opinion on the matter. Looking back on it now, I hated what Milosovich was doing, but I don't think it was our choice to be the worlds police man, and I don't like being put in that role. I know there were other UN forces that went into Kosovo, but it was mainly the US, and yes, that is bothersome.

You want to fix Darfur though you have said in the past? Have you changed you mind? Or is there a 500k limit where you kick into gear?

You want to fix Darfur though you have said in the past? Have you changed you mind? Or is there a 500k limit where you kick into gear?

Changed my mind on what? The question was about Kosovo, not Darfur. I have come to the rationalization that we should not be the worlds police men, and when something is wrong, we should go in WITH the UN, but not LEAD the way.

Changed my mind on what? The question was about Kosovo, not Darfur. I have come to the rationalization that we should not be the worlds police men, and when something is wrong, we should go in WITH the UN, but not LEAD the way.

Whats the difference of Kosovo vs. Darfur?

Whats the cutoff for "when something is wrong" 200k/500k/1million?

Can you name an instance where were not in the lead when the UN acts?

I can: Darfur ....

Archived